Time Warden (WIP, Update 7/27)

Even currently some countries don’t have a death sentence at all, and it’s been trending away from it. So a future universe is more likely to not have it anywhere than have it everywhere.

3 Likes

That’s a good question. The death sentence does indeed exists, however it is usually only used on lesser criminals. The kinds of prisoners that are, or were, held aboard the Behemoth are the kind which can still be useful in some fashion. In Annabelle’s case, well…a certain dying individual gives you the first bit.

One of the reasons the labs on the Behemoth exist are to take advantage of the prisoners and their unique abilities in order to create new technologies, gene-mods, and other misc. items.

12 Likes

Can we have some save slots

6 Likes

Nice job so far. Anna is really freaking me out through but that’s expected since they killed so many. I look forward to seeing where this goes

3 Likes

How quickly I fell for Annabelle. She’s crazy and I love it.

9 Likes

That had not occurred to me lol :joy: I Shall look into it

Nice to know she’s doing her job on both counts.

3 Likes

That is quite a good start, in both length and fluidity :slightly_smiling_face:

Kiara route is temptingggg, except that

THERE IS A LITERAL MILF?!?!?!
Lowkey slightly excited for whichever backstory is chosen for her

13 Likes

I just love how everyone has taken to Annie so damn quickly, me included😂

3 Likes

Stems from being a single mom myself and just wanting an adventure once in a while lol

10 Likes

Not everyone, I’m going to stay away from her -_-

2 Likes

:dotted_line_face:

Shes aaaalways watching, even if you cant see her

2 Likes

bb14f3db33930603eecfe1d2f3de116f

13 Likes

Save slots added!
Many thanks to @spytim for the assist in working this out

7 Likes

Very interesting start! I’ll be watching this one, really like what you have so far.

2 Likes

Are we not able to choose how tall or short our character is? I typically like playing a short character since I myself am short in real life, and it helps me immerse myself more when I have something in common with the character I’m playing :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I think it would be interesting to have a race option in this. It would lead to interesting interaction if you were any races aside from asian and even then if you are chinese or korean there would still be eyebrown raise. While there were western misionary there would still be plenty of distrust. And if you are african descendant you will draw too many attention. This is just my thought

4 Likes

Oi there @Kitty_Gaige this is one hell of an interesting project…

You use then almost all the time instead of than and to instead of too and it’s very damn frustrating. And used where instead of were in multiple places…

Would you add the save feature later on?

1 Like

Don’t worry some of the character customization will come later and be from the perspective of the people the mc meets. That said short from the 2800’s is not the same as short in the 2000’s as Kai is the shortest person the mc knows, until Fumiko that is :+1:

In the time the mc comes from people define themselves by what generation they fit into in regards to genetic modifications. As such the mc does not have a concept of race seeing everyone as simply being human. There will be some strong reactions to the mc from npc’s in the past however who do still judge based on race.

Yaaa, lol. That’s one of my failings, something I have struggled with. No worries though. I will be running multiple passes through to correct such errors. :grin:
The save feature should be working, it was last time I checked. But I will look into it.

11 Likes

I hope you’ll do enough justice to the 1500s Japan :joy_cat::smiling_imp::kissing_cat:

7 Likes

, Kaira*
too*
were*

I’ve noticed you tend to skip the commas that go before names or people being addressed. For example:
“Let’s go to Tammy’s Joey” is confusing. We are going to the Joey that belongs to Tammy?
But then:
“Let’s go to Tammy’s, Joey”
Is the speaker telling Joey that they are going to Tammy’s.

Anyway, can’t wait for more :slight_smile:

1 Like