'Til Death Do us Part (SPOILERS!)

I chose the same options as you and ended up getting killed by the king/queen
I feel that it’s unjust to get killed after all the money I’ve spent on getting a life mate child & killing Juanita…

But there are options initially as well but I m also unable to select one of them if u know a y way feel free to reply

Hi I know it’s too outdated to play this game after so many years hope u remember something about it
I had got a bad ending where queen try to kill me after killing Thomas the only bad thing I did was to get a potion for life child nothing else can u help to find the way to get a good ending

Hey there! It’s been a while eversince I played choice of romance but I started playing it again yesterday and so, I did everything I could to get De mendosa… Sex,kiss, etc…

I got Thomas killed at the end but i still can’t get his route.Am I supposed to kill the king as well? and does my magic or any other particular stats matters? Is there a high enough stat that I should get?

I was wondering if it is better to have a high reputation, or a low one?

Sooo is it possible to not get mind controlled? It shows the option so I was wondering if it’s possible. I’ve tried to max out on magic and intelligence, but all that does is enables you to not tell secrets. Any answers?
Thanks

It is impossible to break free from Thomas.

Damn really? Why give the options then. I got an ending where I had him killed. Not that I don’t believe ya- how do you know?

Thanks!

You sure? When you first meet him I can never resist him even when I go to town on magic.

You can kill him later, but there is no way to break free from him at the meeting.

I know because I read the code:

https://www.choiceofgames.com/romance/scenes/MeetTomas.txt

fake_choice
*selectable_if (false) #“What? What are you doing?”
*selectable_if (false) #No! I quickly look away from his deep blue eyes. His deep blue eyes.
#“I…am yours to command.”
#“Yes, I will do anything you ask of me.”
#“Yes, Tomás. Yes, I obey you.”

Well shit. Thank you for answering that, I know it’s an old game hahaha. Ight well take care, thank you again, you saved me some time.

I tried being charming on them that doesn’t work.
I always stayed by their side. And I tried having a life Mage child but nothing works. I always get burned to the stake.

How do you make the Queen or King not burn you to the stake?

Kill her first.

Or be unimpeachably moral and do absolutely nothing that she can burn you for.

1 Like

Umm, @Ramidel, you know that’s near impossible, right?

Nearly, yes. Good luck.

The third option is to throw Mendosa/Vega under the bus if you haven’t been with them.

1 Like

I found out. How to make the Queen or King stay on your side. Without killing Dona or De. Vega.
I wrote it all down. So if you want me to tell you. Let me know. :grin:

1 Like

All these years later and Choice of Romance is still one of the greatest games released by CoG

Hey guys I’m going to tell you how to make the Queen or King not kill you in the end.

Book one) Do act surprised when she ripped off her mask. Go to tourney with her do not joust = decline her a token let her earn your attentions = comfort her. At the ball give her a rose. Go to her room = give yourself to the Queen. When she kisses you kiss her back it leads to Sex. :grin: Don’t marry Torres. Do not kill King Esteban.

Book 2. When you have your son Ricardo charm her. Wear the gray coat. Pretend you saw nothing when she flirts with Adelita. The Queen must not be blackmailed. Run after the Queen.
Soothe her. Agree with everything she says. It will lead to more Sex. Stay by her side during the hunt = Follow her on horseback. Eliminate the Sahara threat. Spend all day with the Queen. Choose to support her decision. Be sweet on her = the guards will bring her breakfast in bed.
You’ll have a second son Antonio. Dona greet her with your station.

Book 3. )

After having the Death rods. Tell Dona to go away don’t sleep with her. Be worried about Augustina. Hurry to her bedside. Say you wish you could save the cooks but don’t question the Queen. Flee to the stables when the assassins come. Choose to strike against Augilar = The Queen should answer = charm her. Do not invite her Wrath. Run to her side. Ask Uncle Pedro about the boy = Do nothing = Find someone else for Lucio to flirt with = Promote the romance between Condesa and Lucio. The Queen will have sex with you after their wedding. Let her finish her speech don’t interrupt her. Follow her.
Don’t tell Tomas anything. Stop Tomas at any cost. Research mind control. Find out who is under the influence of Life Magic. Assemble a list of names. Try to cure Tomas lackey’s. Carefully place the thread on the rat. Then try to cure the Queen. Then stop and do nothing else for now. At the tes setting with the Queen choose to blush. What will people think?
Try to save Augustina again. I used Misdirection which in other words is Subtle to save the Queen from Tomas Mind Control. Which my Subtle was 95% high Tomas will be burnt to the stake. After Tomas death. Say that Augustina loves you. You will get the Til death do us part. Achievement. :grin::heart:

My booksmart was 20% Charm was 62% Subtle was 95% Magic was 90% Wealth was 62% Reputation was 76% .

1 Like

I can’t find a way to get rid of the Monarch neither with coup nor with poison. In the first case de Vega discovered everything and the Monarch blocked my MC’s wrist before trying stabbing them (I just allied de Mendosa and commerciants between the options), in the second case the Monarch offered the MC to eat the date first and I hid it in the sleeve before the Monarch discovered everything. What else can I do? Do I have to ally someone else in the coup? Do I have to eat or refuse the date (it doesn’t seem it can end well neither in these cases)?