Til Death Do Us Part: Epic Fantasy Romance (Secret Update 2018-12-14)

adult-fiction
horror
gender-choice

EDIT: Moving houses. No control or agency over the decision. It was just “Hey guess what, we’re moving in two days.”

Which means no update for a while.

Sorry to hear that

Sorry to hear that, but I’ll be excited to see what you have in store for all of us!

Hope your house moving goes smoothly! Had a lot of fun playing the demo and both routes-- I love your writing and how fleshed out all the characters are; I was actually very surprised at how much I enjoyed all the monstrous romance with kinda evil characters (I tend to play good most of the time). They really feel like people and I like that they’re all flawed but also so…human…? Ironic but true. Also, all the endings I’ve run through are really cool( though I think you should signpost the cthlutu one more clearly), even the unfinished ones. Looking forward to the next update !!

Also, I didn’t need 100 to beat the god of time…so probably that was changed in the last update…?

Some typos!

stuff below

aayer instead of layer, and creaturs instead of creatures

Take my money good sir

Image result for take my money gif

Fifty foot demigod… The MC is either extremely ambitious or stupid.

#macrofetish
lol

Who says it can’t be both?

v good would play again looking forward to the rest.

also not sure if you’re still checking the survey options but

what ever

I am!

I have also continued work on this project! The hecticness of the move has subsided in many respects. :slight_smile:

This game is soo good that I fail to wrap my mind around what I just experienced! The character development, plot line, possible endings and ofcourse the romantic bits were simply the best I have played till now. I am really seeing forward to playing the whole game.

I strongly agree

I’m quite interested with the jellyfish romance option. For… science reasons of course.

Yeah! For scientific research purposes only… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Definitely like what there is of this game!

This is such a cool feature! I’m definitely going to explore those explicit scenes myself, but I love that the toggle option exists for those who may not want to experience the scenes, but who still want to check out the rest of the story.

“He literally doesn’t stop talking about whales for the hour or so it takes to sail back to Smuthton.”

I can not handle my love for this guy. Just. Yes.

What new skills should I add to the game?

• Gambling
  • Playing an instrument
  • Gardening
  • Martial arts
  • Meditation
  • Law
  • Cooking
  • Pottery
  • Carpentry
  • Brewing

0 voters

Yaaaas! We will finally know what would have happened if Blasto were a Mass Effect team mate!

I feel like you should add the ROs first :stuck_out_tongue: