(deleted)

(deleted)

67 Likes

While I applaud your creativity, I’m not sure this doubling of WiP threads will be allowed.

Just a warning, in case Staff decides this is not a kosher idea.

:two_hearts:

Edit:

You might want to make this explicitly clear in your first post, so that well-meaning people do not create headaches of any kind :slight_smile:

If anyone has questions or concerns, they should go directly to a moderator or staff member and not harass @will with posts involving this matter in the thread from this point forward.

1 Like

I asked first!

harass will

Hasn’t happened! I’d be surprised if it did.

4 Likes

Quick/dumb question, how does one get access to the “adult” section of the forum?

C’LOOTH-THILI is just a sweet boy… even after killing that woman. Being a champion is surprisingly fun. Also, after killing his brother (?) and I also killed C’looth and left the town. It brought me back as if C’looth is still alive.

2 Likes

Will you publish the game as two games or as one with optional explicit content?

https://forum.choiceofgames.com/groups/adult_readers
Here’s the link lol I don’t know any other way to find it.

1 Like

https://forum.choiceofgames.com/c/adult-content
I believe this is the link. Not positive though.

1 Like

Thanks for finding that bug! Can you send me a PM with a screenshot if you have one? If not I’ll try and see if I can reproduce it.

So did you get rid of your old post or is this a repost?

This is a separate one. The original was moved to the adult section so you might wanna go there to check it out.

Can’t access the adult content page

Ok …got it

Sorry, I don’t have the screenshot. If it help… it happened when his brother (the angry one that have struggles fishing) attempted to kill MC when MC and C’looth is snuggling by the lake. C’looth killed his brother and ask MC if they would join the coven. I chose not to join the coven and C’looth said something about pain and suffering and asked MC to kill them. So, MC put him out of his misery and left the town to suffer.

1 Like

Starting new year of masters in about a week, and just caught a cold. Won’t be able to work on the game for a few weeks so thought I’d upload what I have for Clankers so far. It’s about 85% complete. Thought I’d be able to blitz it and finish up the whole thing today but my headache is pretty killer.

This is thus far the cleanest RO in the game. Have fun!

4 Likes

could you post the adult version again

@dragox the adult version is still available however it has been moved to the adult section.

The Clankers storyline is released! Clankers is a suit of armor animated by a mad wizard. It can’t speak, so you’ll have to find another method of communicating with it.

4 Likes

can you provide some tips for finding clankers?

Sure. Learn arcane magic when your power is already above 50. It helps if your intelligence is also high, but it’s not necessary, and you might find that skill in medicine could also be useful if you want to unlock one hidden scene.

5 Likes