(deleted)

thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the @moderators.

New update to TDUP! Romance a dragon.

2 Likes

u have no idea how exhilarated i felt when i saw this updated. good to see u again!! (o^ ^)o

Amazing as always.

May I ask a few questions though?

What are the mayflies?

And what is the requirement for Stalā€™s hoard? I found that I needed 100k in money, is that so or am I wrong?

Anyways, thank you for writing this! Itā€™s difficult to find well written romances nowadays.

Edit:
Itā€™s 10k really. Anyhow, I felt that Stalā€™s playthrough was too short, on that it has comparatively smaller content to the rest of the smaller roā€™s (in terms of years), and most of the content towards the end, I felt, was not seen due to the ā€˜end-gameā€™ being only two millenias.

Might I suggest, if itā€™s not arrogant of me to, that the years total be extended? What does it matter to Melkanthor if the world ends in two more milennias? Unless I missed something which I apologize for, itā€™s been a few hectic months since I read the last part.

I feel like the gravity of immortality will be more felt if the character were a lot more ancient. But hey, youā€™re a fantastic writer, Iā€™m sure itā€™ll turn out great either way!

Also, I remember reading an RO demigod blessed from his divine parent never to die. Did you cut decide to cut him out?

Is the whole gameā€™s ending completed? Was that the ending?

so probably figured out by now but mayflies are the hendonistic encounters where you have a bit of ā€˜funā€™ with random person, never meet them again cause there simply mortals who are basically mayflies to you and might as well have some fun. Also RO demigod was cut out, all thatā€™s left is whos there, plus a soon to be added princess(Or prince I think), jellyfish, and succubus/inncubus

1 Like

Thatā€™s a prince. Princess lost by two votes during a poll.

Firstly thank you for making such a gem of a game. I really enjoyed it, especially the philosophy.

Recommendations:
All of the current female romance options are relatively evil (some more so than others). I would like there to be a humorous, kind, and slightly immature humanoid female romance option (maybe the cursed princess?).

Also could you add more character customisation, such as your race (human, elf, dwarf e.t.c), separate the hair length from hair colour, height, figure e.t.c.

Cheers and keep up the great work. Iā€™m keen for the full release. All the best.

Thanks!

A slang term for mortals.

10k!

A few people have mentioned that itā€™s much shorter than the others. In truth, it is approximately half as long, with fewer branching paths. I have some plans to expand things out after Stal reaches full strength, but weā€™ll see.

2.5k years is arbitrary, youā€™re right. Itā€™s just the amount of time that felt more natural to me. Thinking about it now, I might include a ā€œgod modeā€ where the doom counter doesnā€™t tick. That might be extra work that Iā€™m not prepared to dedicate, however.

Yes, Iā€™ve decided to cut him out.

Nope.

There arenā€™t any immortals with those specific personality traits as of writing, but I recommend looking for Void in your playthroughs. You can generally find her on your way to see Molloth, and she also has a chance of popping up randomly during your training as a doctor.

1 Like

@will

Is Premene a RO?
I met her at exploring the world option then suddenly after some talk we married, i was surprised because she wasnā€™t in the RO list you mentioned

No, sheā€™s technically not a RO, even though we can marry her, since sheā€™s mortal. But I think @will should clarify this better than I can :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sheā€™s a mayfly. You can romance her, but sheā€™ll die very quickly. Her story is only a few thousand words, whereas the main ROs are between twenty and forty thousand usually.

2 Likes

Did you replace cursed princess with cursed prince