- Prince Aursley Featherall has been added to the game!
TDUP is a story where you play as an immortal being in a world of epic fantasy, trying to find someone to love until the end of time – literally.
Welcome to the world of Circadia!
Every single one of the romantic options in the game is immortal through one method or another, sometimes benign, sometimes explicitly evil in nature. In the final version of the game you’ll choose from cultists paranoid about the looming specter of death, sad princesses watching as their kingdoms fall to ruin, and hedonistic demons aiming to extract every ounce of joy they can from everything life has to offer. Among many others.
The final version will have fifteen romantic options of all shapes and sizes.
This version of the game is a “clean” version with no explicit content. It’s otherwise identical to the “explicit” version of the game which can be found in the Adult section of the forum.
Where We're At Now
Right now the story is sitting at about 250,000 words. This includes …
- an introduction
- downtime activities
- four omens of doom
- an endgame mission
- 6/8 romantic interests
- 15/15 random encounters
Approximate percentage completed: 90%
What's Coming in the Next Update (ETA 1 month)
- Two new ROs, a little bit different than the last six.
What's Still to be Done in Total
- 2 romantic interests
- a full “true” ending
You get to choose your character’s gender and name, as well as influence their stats throughout the prologue.
Your character is immortal, and you can decide how exactly they obtained their immortality:
- Arch-Druid (rejuvenates their body each time they shapeshift into forest animals)
- Champion (after defeating Death Itself in single combat, can only be killed by someone who outmatches their skill in battle)
- Cytomancer (studied forbidden magical arts to make their body impervious to damage and the effects of aging)
Regardless of which you choose, your goal is the same: find a soulmate that will stick by your side for eternity.
- an undead mage (f) (finished)
- a worshipper of eldritch horrors (m) (finished)
- a spider demon (f) (finished)
- a succubus / incubus (m/f)
- a cursed prince (m) (finished)
- a suit of animated armor (n/a) (finished)
- a jellyfish (n/a)
- a dragon (m/f)
The main themes, in contrast to the focus on romance, will be how you deal with death. Ironically, a story featuring immortal characters ends with each of those characters having to come to terms with the prospect of oblivion.
- high fantasy
- mild horror elements
- vague medieval setting
- PC can be male, female, or transgender
- romance focus (asexual, bisexual, gay, straight, gender-fluid, non-binary)
Dashingdon Demo: https://dashingdon.com/play/will/til-death-do-us-part-clean/mygame/
General game survey + Clankers: https://forms.gle/paof8o4ajqmrjmsJ6
Stal Survey: https://forms.gle/2ejJ4JjNju4LKNHAA
Aursley Survey: https://forms.gle/KuketutYxJRSbKEe8
Advanced Survey: https://forms.gle/2pgxjiCttYXgCCq68