Through Broken Lenses (Update 40 on 13 NOV 2018) WiP

gender-choice

Summary

So I had this Meme saved and it just fitted so perfectly!
Click on it, cause I noticed that the last part is not shown otherwise.
I tried to find the blank version, (since not everyone named their MC Rommel xD) but sadly couldnt find it.

I love people how make story like this and take there time I don’t care it 5 years finish this story but got say you made story that has great love that I can’t wait see more

Not everyone play a male MC either, so I’m afraid you’d be out of luck for a multi-purpose meme either way. :innocent:

I know ^^ thats why I looked for the blank but I couldnt find it :confused:

…Pfft
Heh…heh he…ha…ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha…
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

That’s pretty funny.

5 years, huh?
That’s pretty optimistic of you.

Update 40:
…Holy shit, I’ve done 40 updates.

So now, after all these months, I’ve finally done it. The feature you’ve all been waiting for! A game to satisfy the single-most highest desire of every living person with a soul, and a few without!
You all now get to go…
Back! To! School!

Also talk to Toby.
Now what are you still doing here? Click the stupid link!

AAAHHHH ITS FINALLY UPDATED!!! :heart_eyes: :laughing:
I don’t know if this update is some lucky charm because suddenly my class got cancelled and I can read this immediately! :rofl: :laughing:

haikyuushirtgif

:fox_face:

Toby?! That’s one of the people I decided to hurt the first day right? Oh how I’ve missed him.

sees new update on this wip
deep breath
a single tear rolls down cheek
“Finally…he has returned to us”

Oooh, a new development in the story! Can’t wait to see how it will play out.

Summary

I think you missed a word…unless MC meant to call him “a good Toby” :grin:

Dobby thinks it’s fine.

I liked the change in the relationships status, with descriptions instead of percentages, its more dynamic.

Also, during the car scene where we talk about what we’ve been doing, it would seem we can choose the “Staying out of trouble” option infinitely

Just came home, at least something good today! :smiley: Thank you!
And I really love the Choice “I dont want to talk” and the two choices after that, I am really curios if this will lead to something problematic between Daniel and MC! Plus the “too tired” and “everything is fine” sound a little bit like depression? Really curios were this will lead! And sorry if I am mistaken.

So, great as always! Toby is honestly the sweetest character in the game imo. And since it was said that these other guys were from Juniors Gang, can we talk to Junior about that?
And I just imagine the always happy Toby and then next to them MC with his death glare xD

Note the comma. MC is saying that Toby is “a good.” With ‘good’ being the noun.

Well that’s a bother.
I fixed it!

Oh, sorry! I am not a native English speaker and someone being called “a good” sounded quite weird to me. My mistake. :sweat_smile: