Throne of Blood (chapter 5: Dai is up!) [200k+ words]

Question

If emperor hated MC, why didn’t he get rid of them? Kill them? Put up for adoption? Leave them to their mother?

1 Like

It’ll be explained later in the story! Don’t have time for all expositions :smiley:

5 Likes

Another thing. Will be possible to somehow convince Dai to stop invading MC’s personal space and treating them as if they were uh, infant? :sweat_smile: Maybe some people find it cute, but I don’t like when RO treats MC like that :weary:

7 Likes

@Cingulum_diaboli I like how the character is

6 Likes

@Cingulum_diaboli and I don’t think they treating them as a infant

This is only prevalent in prologue mostly to establish character. There won’t be much of that later on because of… a plot point I’m planning.

9 Likes

It was my subjective impression :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

@Cingulum_diaboli and that was mine my point was you might feel that way doesn’t mean everybody Else does it came across as you demanding the writer to make them different instead of just saying there not your favorite character

What? In my first comment I pointed out that I know that not everyone thinks like me!
Besides it wasn’t demand to change character’s personality, but to let the player decide if they wanted to be treated that way by RO.

8 Likes

@Cingulum_diaboli deciding how they treat you sounds like changing there personality not always but in that regard

This game is really giving me the vibes of those anime where mc starts weak and gets op within 2 weeks😂

9 Likes

Really liking the idea so far. Can we get more customization? Like height, body type, hair texture, length and color and eye color?

1 Like

There won’t be any for height and body type
But hair length and colour along with eye colour is coming. That should be the extent of the customisation :blush:

5 Likes

@moderators is there a way for me to edit the original post to add a few things?

2 Likes

It’s been reconfigured as a wiki so you should be able to edit the OP now. If you want to edit the title, I’ll give you that ability right now.

1 Like

Hello, everyone! Chapter 2 is in its final checks and should be out by the end of the week. In the meantime, I have made a tumblr for people who wants to follow it. A Ko-fi link has been added as well ^^

I’ve also finished one of the character sketches! More to come!

56 Likes

Hello! Before starting this game I actually had a lot written already so enjoy a quick update before I go on a snoozy holiday shortly after NY!
Chapter 2 has been added. It involves a few branching paths that will take a couple of playthroughs to get all the dialogues! It’s 20,000 words, approximately.

I’ve revamped the stat page, and added a few customisation options. Save should stop bugging out as well now.

I’ve playtested this a lot, but I probably still missed something, mainly:

Combat continuity. There will be different dialogue branch for each option: kill, knock out, get Cy to deal with it and missing your memory check.
If you chose to kill, you will get showertime with your knights.
If you chose to knock out, you will get cuddletime.
If you missed, you will get an alonetime
If you got Cy to deal with the threat, you get an alonetime. This should be similar to if you’ve missed.

But of course, I’m not sure if everything linked back correctly. When I checked, it looked fine but maybe I missed something ^^

38 Likes

Are we talking Hades, Hades or did you create a completely original character that happens to share the name.

Haha original of course. Name is place holder still!

6 Likes

Can you increase save slots?

2 Likes