You are royalty living in the unforgiving demon realm. Even though you are the third child in line to inherit the throne, your half-angel ancestry is met with disdain by your kin.
When the current Emperor dies, the fight for the throne begins. All three children must kill each other until only one is left. How will you, the clear underdog, snatch the crown from your brothers?
- Play as male, female, or non-binary!
- Find connection with your celestial blood, unleash your hidden power and take control of your destiny.
- Expand your influence, reform the prejudiced demon realm or embrace your villainous side and terrorize the other races.
- Recruit a seasoned mercenary, an exhausted advisor and a nerdy scientist to help you with your ruling duties.
- Be romantically involved with your knights: the hunky and fiery dragonkin, your doting childhood friend, your charming retainer with a dark side, or all three of them!
- Stop your hidden power from consuming you… if you want to.
Word count: ~135,000 without code.
Note: In prologue + chapter 1 you play as a weak-willed MC who will break out of their shell starting from the end of chapter 1.
All art drawn by me.
Follow the tumblr! Tumblr -
Support me on Ko-fi! Ko-fi
1. Any chance for female Zero?
Short answer is no. He was one of the first characters I finalised. I toyed with the idea of adding that option but ended up not going through with it because I can’t envision him being anything other than a male (and there’s a lore significance to this too!).
2. Why so many fixed males?
This was supposed to be reverse-harem, and I enjoy writing fixed characters since it eliminates many variables for error. And I’m a man enjoyer, so I’m here to have the most fun I can! Please don’t bother me too much about it because this topic always makes me a little uncomfortable ^^;
3. Do I need to flirt with the ROs to trigger their romance flags?
Nope! I don’t like the idea of blocking it off completely. Some people might not be affectionate at all, and it might be the way their characters are. Punishing them for sticking to their gun seems a little counter-intuitive. So, I’m thinking that even if people are “professional” towards the knights, they can still pursue a romance with them, but with unique dialogues of the ROs being like [visible confusion].
4. I’m not into men
The plan is: you can romance them individually, all three of them at the same time or just romance Dai and Cy.
This is my very first time doing a CYOA game. Very nervous about it! Please let me know your feedback! Any grammatical error spotting and inconsistencies, feel free to point them out.
I hope you enjoy this ^^
FYI. This game was actually a reverse harem story I planned with male-dominated ROs, so I do apologise for the lack of customizability on some of the characters! I’ll try to add more females if it permits but since this is my first game, I’d like to eliminate as many variables as possible so I don’t get overwhelmed.