This Blood of Mine (WIP)

Oh, I drew Alyssa first… But then the drawing was horrible so I didn’t post it. Despite of that, I did submit it to DeviantArt.

Mind if I take the screenshot or copy the link and share it here?

Wait, there’s fanart authorart?! O.O

I’ll be submitting a drawing… The drawing is the scene where the RO dies. Can’t let people know.

Do it, Sabrina! >:D .

Saw the drawing and I think telling lies is not a nice thing Madame… The drawing is great and you should give yourself more credit!

I mean, the drawing doesn’t look like what Alyssa is supposed to look like.

Another dead boyfriend for you, Parrotwatcher?

I don’t even know yet! :sob: And even if he does survive, that still doesn’t mean he’s a confirmed RO… :sob:

Tsk, tsk. Look what you’ve done, @Sophia . You’ve ruined a perfectly good @ParrotWatcher. Look at them, they have anxiety now.

Is @Sophia torturing the poor, huddled masses yet again? Someone ought to do something about this. :wink:

Looking forward to the MC getting caught having purple blood!

When did she ever stopped? Pain and suffering is a certainty under her reign.

This is sooo cute! I like both Alyssa an Clyde, ehe. :stuck_out_tongue:

I really want to see how this turns out. Kudos to you for writing such a interesting first chapter! :smile:

Please tell me there’s a way to help poor Clyde confess his feelings to Alyssa! I want to see my childhood friends happy together :heart: before everything inevitably goes wrong and we have to endure a world of pain.