This Blood of Mine (WIP) Last Updated May 3

He’s the best. :triumph:

well is there anything non-spoilery you can tell us about him? :confused:

The prince is inspired by my friend. The prince is hardworking, emotional yet strong, and someone who sees in a different perspective. He’s sensitive in things, and can easily be hurt. Someone who shoulders all the burden, but doesn’t want to burden others with his problems. Quite an amazing person. He wants to be strong for his loved ones. People rely on him a lot… but he doesn’t want to show his weak side. He was wounded a lot in the past, but it didn’t defeat him. His eyes still glowed brightly.

Additional Info: I always have poem battles with my friend, so expect a lot of poems.

Additional Info: He literally talks like a prince.

“A prince can never know the suffering of his people if he didn’t suffer it himself.”

-My friend

8 Likes

:nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

Hmm… Well, would you be interested with the Cerlean king then? But do you fancy older ROs?

1 Like

exactly how old is this king :eyes:
and what is he like?

20 years older than the prince. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 deadly words.

King Andus.

1 Like

shit i should’ve asked how old the prince is :thinking:

oh… oh god. now i’m very very slightly curious as to what a romance with a dude like him would be like

2 Likes

Non emotional romances are for me. I want everything to be as casual as possible and he sounds like a knight in shining armor.

I have a about 5 year rule. Plus I’m not trusting a blue blood with my purple blood.

My god. There’s something poetic and scary about this :joy::joy:

Any different (besides that they’re different person and rules in different kingdom) between them?

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Is he old like fifty something or like,our dates will be in a nursery home?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: another question then. In your opinion, which will be likely to be more hateable? Assndus or Cerlean King?

2 Likes

Assndus and Cerlean assKing? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

((every fiber in my body says “make a pun”,the chant only grows louder by the second,but then I remember that I’m speaking to my 5am brain and not a normal brain))

5 Likes

I truly, truly think the Cerlean Prince will be the one who gets killed. Because, @Sophia said the killed character would be one she truly adored, but it had to be done for the sake of character development. Then she said she’d romance the Cerlean Prince if she were straight that’s how amazing her friend was… cough adoration cough . And then she was asked her opinion about the female ROs and she was pretty meh about them. Therefore i truly think the Cerlean Prince will die and he’s gonna be the first character i’ll try to romance :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well “adore” can mean many things. Like I adore Clyde he’s cute, dumb and innocent but will I romance him? Nope :laughing:

3 Likes

Well, none of us can know for sure now, so we have to wait and see :smile:

1 Like

this boi is decidedly my type

Clyde I still love you sorry I’m not blonde like Alyssa

6 Likes