This Blood of Mine (WIP) Last Updated May 3

[wakes up at 7am with a lot of comments about blood drinking] damn,Timezoned again! :cry:

5 Likes

Bom dia, miss Ritter.

1 Like

Bom dia! If I say that I woke up to check this tread and the funny things you guys say here will I sound weird? Anyway,How are you doing in this morning?

3 Likes

Hey, I can’t have a chat with you in this thread. I’ll pm you, ok?

1 Like

Greeting, my friend. We shall discuss about chaos while eating… pizza… :joy:

2 Likes

Pizza and chaos? My two most favorite things :wink:

1 Like

In case you didn’t get it, I was talking about eating you(since you’re a pizza). :joy:

Thank you, thank you~

1 Like

Now i feel embarrassed…

But i’m the world’s fist literate pizza…

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

They are both the world’s fist :fist: and a literate pizza :pizza: How cool is that?

1 Like

I’m a pizza who can type in English. Both fist or first are great archivements for me :smile:

2 Likes

Totally! So, we can sit down, eat some of my unsuspecting, illiterate friends while talking about chaos or anything else :smiley:

5 Likes

Totally in for the pizza part! Even if I don’t like taking about chaos that much,if it is a possibility to make a new friend, I’m in!

1 Like

I always find every excuse imaginable to eat pizza! And i’m open to most conversation subjects so it doesn’t have to be only chaos :smiley:

1 Like

I am having a pizza party and I would love to invite pizza you, your pizza cousins, your pizza parents and everyone of your pizza species.

3 Likes

Even… [shaking] P-Pineapple P-P-Pizza??? :anguished::anguished:

1 Like

Can I please unread the last 20 posts?

Use bleach,it’s recommended

2 Likes

Yes. Sometimes people whom you don’t like comes to parties too do you have to make sure they leave suffering :slightly_smiling_face: