This Blood of Mine (WIP) Last Updated May 3

I’m back.

So I finally decided to work my lazy ass. So here it is! A brand new story. I will be updating this project until I finish chapter 1. I’ll just pray that I won’t suffer a painful headache this time. :wink:

Summary

In a world where there are red blood and blue blood, fighting over for centuries. You, however, have violet blood, the proof that your parents were of different blood.

You play as a young villager who has yet to reach adulthood, with a terrible secret that you must hide from other people no matter what.

FEATURES PLANNED:

• Little mini games that will add and test your stats.
  • Relationship are very important here.
  • A lot of intrigue.
  • Be ready to be a spy for the kingdom you’ll choose.
  • 6 romance options.

Characters

(The characters here are the important people introduced so far. More characters will be introduced in the future)

Maria - Your mother. She has lived in the village for all her life.

Clyde - One of your friends. A rascal boy who loves risky adventures.

Alyssa - The village chief’s daughter. A sweet and kind girl.

Demo: This Blood of Mine

205 Likes

:heart: Unofficial RO Poll :heart:

• Clyde
  • Alyssa
  • Still waiting for a good RO to come.

0 voters

3 Likes

But the question is; did you lawfully earned it?

earn

And bad label error when trying to hang clothes on another tree

1 Like

Yup, you get an error when you choose to read a book when waiting for your friends and one when you choose to hang your clothes to the distant tree

4 Likes

Clyde is super-cute. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Can he be romanced by guys?

In terms of actual comments, I feel that the opening pages are a bit too expositiony. Most of what’s told there could happen when the MC is thinking about their own blood a few pages later, in a far more natural place.

Also, I did notice a few places where you slip into the past tense. This is very easy to do, but it pays to be on the lookout for such occurrences.

2 Likes

So far I enjoy it, but you get an error message when you say it’s just water on the part where you meet Clyde

2 Likes

I like it so far, Madame Chaos!

Possible bug?

Capture

2 Likes

Like @nickm, I’m also getting an error when I play with Clyde: ‘nonexistent variable cylde.’ Might want to check for typos in the variables.

2 Likes

There is a bug when you choose to read books.
It says: non-existent variable selectable if

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure that there is a manga with that plot.
It’s called Seiketsu no Haguruma.

3 Likes

I have to ask: why are the mc’s clothes hanging on the tree without being removed in the first place?

2 Likes

They are Clyde’s clothes although Alyssa always says that we are both naked even if you dodge him either a coding error or continuity

7 Likes

Nice story so far. :grinning:

yep…

Hey Sophia!! Glad to see you back, gracing our lowly thread with your everlasting creativity and awesomeness nobody can match! Just hope you stay a lil while longer this time xDD

Glad to see ya back!!! I can see there’s some love-triangle going on~ Cant wait for your next update!!! :heartbeat:

1 Like

All the reported bugs have been fixed. (Hopefully)

You can now read the books you bought from the shop.

1 Like

I haven’t done anything evil in the story yet. :wink:

1 Like

That we know of… yet…

5 Likes

Not really :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Summary

Like others, there no part where it’s mentioned MC strip his/her clothes. I don’t even have choice to whatever keep it on or not, unlike if we choose to play along. I choose “It’s just water” choice.

There’s two “happened”.

Love the job activity part, certainly nice touch. Will look forward to what happen next.

2 Likes