There are Ninjas Flagging my Posts

Well, to be honest…

1. That crudely drawn picture in the Post a Drawing of Yourself! thread (you know, the one with the poo in it.) is pretty vulgar. I mean, besides the poo, there’s the “Fack You!” logo on the T-Shirt and what appears to a Face Full of Alien Wing Wong dangling beneath the T-shirt.

The picture you posted of yourself, I liked.
    But get that other shit out of my face. It’s not funny.

2. Your post, concerning the flagged post of the crude art, was unnecessary.

As for the apology that got flagged, I believe you stated something along the lines that your apologies came from the “bottom of the black pit where my heart is supposed to be.”
    For the record, I thought it was funny, but I see how other people may raise an eyebrow to your response. Many people expect apologies to be sincere without any strings attached; by saying you have no heart, you are implying that you are “heartless,” and, quite frankly, don’t give a shit.

Personally, I think you are hilarious. There’s a certain anarchist charm about you, and I welcome the change of pace. But, don’t let that charm alienate you from the other members of this forum.
    I was raised in a community where my friends and I talked smack to each other on a regular basis, but our words had no weight to them; instead, our words affirmed our closeness to each other, that we could josh each other without taking these taunts to heart.
    As a result, I am numb to most insults, and I know when ridicule is meant only to amuse, not to harm. But, other people may take your words seriously; indeed, being called a “plebian” for not understanding your point of view can understandably cause tension among a good amount of folk.

If I haven’t said it before, you are welcome here.
    You’ve not passed the point of no return, so dust yourself off and get back in on the action. :smile: