The Witches' Daughter - A work in progress novella - [A writing exercise]

Hello everyone.

Whiile I’m waiting for my editor to go over my changes. I came across an interesting post on tumblr that posed the question:

If two people who made deals with different witches promising their firstborn got together. What would happen?

The concept intrigued me so for a writing exercise I decided to turn the question into a writing prompt as part of a writing exercise.

So I’ve already planned out the story via chapter titles for a thirteen chapter novella and already wrote the first two chapters. Now as it’s been fun to write I’m going to post a link to the story here for everyone to read. So enjoy whats there so far, and as always thoughts and opinions are welcome :slight_smile:

Ooh! that is a fascinating idea.

I noticed someone took that and posted it to the writing prompts community on reddit (without credit too, tsk). You misspelled the tumblr users name though. It’s http://moriartythetease.tumblr.com/

whoops I’ll fix that!

I’m about half way through chapter three now. My writing is starting to slow down a bit, but I’m still enjoying the exercise. How are people finding it so far?

Just thought I’d share a picture my friend drew for me of the the two titular witches Autumn and Winter.

Enjoy!