The Winter Child (WIP) [small update 2 Dec '16]

Hmm, Embodiment of Autumn? I can only think of literal words for Autumn. Aki, for instance. Or Qiu. Not very mystical-sounding, I’m afraid.

1 Like

Maybe not mysterious in the traditional sense but deeper in its simplicity, I like this train of thought.

2 Likes

@Bagelthief noted! (I can always make him androgynous :slight_smile:)

@RingoStar At first, I thought it was way too simple. But after thinking about it a little bit more, a simple name might be just what I need.

A simple name for close friends, and a mysterious persona for their business as the Embodiment. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us :grin:

2 Likes

Enjoyed the taster Mystjerne. Made me quite attached to Sera, which was cool.

Scary to find your Mr Anderson had pieces of my teacher character Anselm in him (WIP ‘The Aegis Saga - Blood’). Sometimes I think there’s got to be a mould out there for teachers everywhere. :grin:

Keep up the great work. Can’t wait to find out how my Winter Child noble/compassionate Mikhail character manages to cope with a spirit who wants to freeze all the children. . .

1 Like

Maybe you could just call him “Autumn”.
I have a friend that’s a guy named Autumn, so it wouldn’t be that strange, and you could even add a choice when you meet him to smirk at the unoriginality of his name, which could be a sore point for our dear “Autumn Faller”

(I don’t know. I just thought “Faller” sounded good cause it had “Fall” in it.)

1 Like

EDIT : my phone posted this post before i was done writing it :angry:

I tried to make Mr Anderson as mean and ridiculously boring as possible :grin: I haven’t tried your game yet, maybe tomorrow on the way back home :slight_smile:

@SiROSTRiKE There are people named Autumn?? In real life??? :grinning: that’s amazing. I think I would love to meet your friend.

Naming the Embodiment of Autumn ‘Autumn’ sounds kind of silly though given the origins of spirits it definitely sounds like it’s within the realm of possibility hahahaha

3 Likes

Well if Jack is named Jack…
Then Autumn could be Billy, Frank, Lewis, Carol, Sasha, Michele . I’m just rattling off names at this point.

2 Likes

Too bad, I thought you were gonna say ‘dark side’ for a moment there. I would’ve joined the dark side (they have cookies), but if all your Ryse Empire is offering is ruling the universe, I’ll pass. That sounds like way too much work…

3 Likes

Well, I am considered by most with as The Lost Lord Of The Sith. Or, The Lost One. And, since I consider the Ryse Empire and all it’s holdings Sith, you might as well join us. (We have cookies too!)

3 Likes

Hmm… But are they good cookies?

-sniffs at Ryse contemptuously-

4 Likes

Yes? I don’t know, we tend to get most of our cookies through our multiple successful raids on the kWo.

3 Likes

Do you have any sugar free brownies?

2 Likes

What about chocolate chip?

3 Likes

Sugar free? Do you not understand what the principles The Ryse Empire is founded upon? We stand for rule breaking and conquest. We do not have “sugar free” anything!

5 Likes

As a diabetic, I will burn your empire down if anyone can offer me good sugar free brownies.

3 Likes

Oh… Too bad. The kWo’s cookies suck. No deal. -shrug-

3 Likes

Oh! Well as long as you are willing to bow down to me and Steve as a subject of The Ryse Empire, I’m sure we can come to an agreement that is beneficiary to both parties.

2 Likes

We may have gotten a bit off topic here…
So to get us back on topic: What kind of cookies do you think Jack Frost likes?

1 Like

Jack’s not a psychopath tho’ atleast by the classical definition of it. Jack seems to be more of a sociopath, with family values.

1 Like

I mean hasn’t anyone here played Saints Row? Those are sociopaths, whereas Trevor from GTA V is a psychopath.