The Winter Child (WIP) [small update 2 Dec '16]

Winter puns. Beautiful. :grin::grin:

@WIre_Ryse While I find your allusions hilarious (I think it says something about my sense of humour o.o) ((soggy bread pffft)) maybe you could tone it down a little? Just a bit?

Come back soon? :cry:[quote=“Zilla, post:149, topic:15947, full:true”]
Everyone’s talking about Jack Frost, but I just want the MC to wear a big fluffy winter hat.
[/quote]

Like this one?

Because I am all for making the MC wear that one.:joy::grin: The whole game.

EDIT: Finally finished adding in a Carrie and Andrew scene. Phew. Hopefully that part won’t sound forced.

EDIT 2: and a non-binary option.

6 Likes

Yeah! Big fluffy hats are the best!

3 Likes

Well, looks like someone fell for an April Fools joke. At least, I’m pretty sure that’s what the bagel burglar was doing. Welp, have fun with that.

2 Likes

Blackwall is pathetic and ugly as hell. Aghh … and it is no witty. It is my most hated character in Dai He didnt survive any of my saves.
Edit Also you should calm down and be more polite lol, nobody is against you

1 Like

A small warning like: ‘Mature warning for stuff underneath the spoiler blur thing’ will do I think. :slight_smile: don’t get me wrong, those comments are funny, but other people might not feel the same way :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I thought we already established that clicking on spoiler tags kills kittens, like poor Charlie.

By not clicking spoiler tags, you too can save a helpless animal and, therefore, not kill them.

This announcement has been paid for by the Kojima World Order.

3 Likes

Haven’t we been over this? I knew clicking on the spoiler tag would kill Charlie. Kojima World Order? Meet The Ryse Empire, Conquer of the Andromeda galaxy and attempting to takeover the Milky Way.

2 Likes

Welp, the word is out, time to spread the propaganda!

3 Likes

Damn it, Why don’t WE have a theme? Guess it’s time to talk to the people in my PR department.

3 Likes

Ah Ha! I found the right theme for The Ryse Empire. Guess what it is. And guess who made it

EDIT: I am not the leader of the Ryse Empire, I let my faithful cannibalistic ghoul Steve handle that boring job. No, I am known as Wire Ryse, The Bane Of Cute Kittens EVERYWHERE.

3 Likes

Stupid PR department… “We haven’t the budget sir!” What’s the point in being the secret leader of a galaxy wide empire when I can’t get a theme song for it?

4 Likes

You should fire your PR department. Don’t really need one anyway… well, actually, you’re an empire. You should probably hold on to them then. But yeah, the KWO doesn’t need one. Hollywood Kojima just knows how to play the crowd.

And so it was that all of the Milky Way united under the banner of the KWO… because they had a theme, and cute kittens. Not because of the self-proclaimed King of Hate. No one remembers him.

@Mystjerne Hope you don’t mind us turning this thread into a… propaganda warzone? No that doesn’t sound right. Whatever. But if you do mind, please give us something to talk about. I don’t have any ideas as to what else to talk of.

2 Likes

((I am actually 100% okay with the propaganda warzone shot))

Do you guys have any idea what would be a good name for the Embodiment of Autumn? I’m this close to just naming him Eunwol after another fanfiction and being done with it :confused:

On a completely unrelated side note, did you know that actual Demonology books exist? The Lesser Key of Solomon is one of them. So far, I haven’t found a description of a humanoid demon in it though (a lot of them have too many legs).

2 Likes

I thought the name of the autumn character was Gerald, or is that my foresight again?.. :cat2: No my foresight didn’t go that far and I suck at creating names. Can’t help you there.

1 Like

The show Supernatural messed me up so good that I actually got a few books on demonology… amongst other stuff…Yeah, I’m always the life of the party.

1 Like

That is actually really really cool :grinning: ((I’m the type that lurks at the corners and hisses at people coming too close at parties. Or, you know, I just don’t turn up))

Are there any cool names in them haha

1 Like

Nope, Gerald wouldn’t fit his character at all :slight_smile: I would appreciate Asian sounding names, but if anybody thinks they have a name awesome enough is more than welcome to throw it at me. :slight_smile:

Veles, Triglav, Cernunnos, Mabon, Rhiannon, O-Inari, Akibimi, Princess Tatsuta, Euros, Carpo, etc, etc all have something to do with autumn.

2 Likes

Veles is really cool…but Akibimi and O-Inari sound like they would fit a lot better…hmm.

I’ll have to do some research on these names before picking one! Thank you so much @Bagelthief, you’re amazing :grin:

1 Like

Ah, if you’re talking “he’s”, Akibimi is female.

O-Inari has been portrayed as female, male, androgyne/nb, and as a literal fox (other times, O-Inari’s human and the white foxes are their messengers). They’ve been known to shapeshift.

Veles is male, though he tends to be portrayed most popularly as a dragon and sometimes a wolf or bear kind of chimeric being, more beast or monster than human.

1 Like