The Wings of Angels (World War II Aviation game WIP)(On Hiatus)

@spytim -I agree. You don’t want to split your game up like that. I know I screwed up in that way before. :slight_smile:

The advantage of using Operation Torch is that the fighting starts on November 8th, there is an armistice on the 11th, and then things wrap up a few days later. No need for a grand escape plan. In fact, the Player could just wait it out, perhaps drinking wine with his French jailers until they become French allies.

6 Likes

@AllenGies
I will look into it. :slight_smile:

well then dont ever look here

Anyway i think we are in phase where we are moving into acceptance part of grief in regards to the nazies.

Acceptance part of grief in regards to the Nazi’s? Not sure what that has to do with this game. XD :stuck_out_tongue: Just saying. :frowning: (Just trying to keep the focus on the game itself.)

Okay so in regards to your MC’s past I’ll let the player choose how expirienced they are in combat. The player will be able to say they were at Pearl Harbor or volunteered in another countries air force before the war came to the US. Or they could be a brand new recruit or just haven’t seen combat yet.
How does that sounds to everyone?

i like that idea so i got an idea how bout if you add nationalities for the German nationality how bout they volunteered in the USAF but of course its just an idea.(sorry if this dosent make since.)

No it makes sense, Italians, Japanese and Germans serving and living in the US faced some issues so it would make sense to explore that. :slight_smile:

well i just love commenting on your things dont I? how bout another idea you infiltrate germany and steal one of their prototype jets? like this…

1 Like

That would be an interesting story to write, not sure if it would make it into this one though.

(Just an general update the entire 3 day battle of the coral sea along with two other battles are almost all written along with the stuff in between, you can get up to 30 planes destroyed so far, might increase that number not sure yet. )

4 Likes

I’m happy that this isn’t dead.

I think is should be isn’t. :question:

1 Like

I hope he means “Im happy that this isn’t dead.” :frowning: lol!
(And yes im still working on this, just a lot of research and writing to do!)

I can help if you want i know a little bit about ww2 airforces

That would be nice.

Just letting everyone know I’m still alive. Just been busy. Still working on the story! :+1:

4 Likes

(Also something is wrong with the description of the game so I’ll have to rework that :confused:)

Here you go. Music to code by!

3 Likes

This sounds so cool!!!

1 Like

Nope, this should be the music:

3 Likes

Lol I’ll give it a listen I promise. :slight_smile:
New music is always welcome :smiley:

hoping to have a small play test out in a month or so

6 Likes