The Will of the Nine (WIP) (update~ 12/29/2016)

Many years ago, two brothers *initieted their ritual. But on the eight day
*initiated

1 Like

Sounds like I have a very difficult task ahead of me chosing :smile:

1 Like

It’s like… Harry Potter, being narrated by Hermione or Ron. You aren’t the chosen one, the chosen ones are the protagonists. You tell their story in your point of view.

@Dark_Stalker Thanks for spotting that, I’m going to update the entire Codex today.[quote=“Lizzy, post:22, topic:22153”]
Sounds like I have a very difficult task ahead of me chosing :smile:
[/quote]

That was my intention… :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Sounds excellent so far.

1 Like

Sounds really good can’t wait

1 Like

Wow. This seems really amazing, I can’t wait to see more of this now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m really looking forward to this now.

Sounds fun.

Still sounds fun.

Did i just find my new fictional best friend?

Aroo?

June 18th over here.

4 Likes

So cute :heart_eyes: Seems like I have my favorite here :heart:

2 Likes

Lisbet/Elizabeth…coincidence? :wink:

3 Likes

Maybe :wink:
But that one can break me :thinking:

1 Like

@Shawnheatherly @Harley_Robin_Evans @Nexus @SiROSTRiKE @anon57826008

I updated the Codex with extra tidbits, and I finally chose the names of the male ROs.

The Codex is just for knowledge of the route I’m taking. There are lots of conflicting information (like how some texts say that dwarves are a type of elf… don’t even get me started about the magic) and I put some extra things too (like the werewolf origin story).

4 Likes

…why am i being thanked? I don’t recall doing anything worth thanking.

The characters are like my children, I’m a “mãe coruja”,like we say in Brazil, so if you say something good about them I feel proud :persevere: and I like to thank people.

7 Likes

Are axel and i gonna be best buddies?

1 Like

He and Klaus (the werewolf :wolf:) are not that hard to get close to, so probably yes. :relieved:

1 Like

Well, doesn’t it sound fun? :worried:
But you got my attention. I’m curious about how the story is going to work in a different kind of POV we’re used to.
Also, since you told us a little about the female ROs, could you do the same for the male ones? :blush:

Oh, and it’s nice to see a fellow Brazilian here :smile:

2 Likes

Male ROs:

Peter is the human male protagonist of the story, he’s the complete opposite of Delilah (female protagonist) and doesn’t like the situation he was put into, so he may appear bitter, cold and rebellious.

Sorin is the dark elf, he is sarcastic, mysterious, perceptive and direct.

Klaus is the werewolf, he is loyal, friendly and has an easygoing personality (like many of the werewolves in this history, he uses his destructive feelings when in wolf form, so he is calm in human form).

Axel is a demigod and a shapeshifter, the only normal child Loki has that is alive. He is friendly, compassionate, eccentric, and driven.

I neven thought that I would find compatriots here, that’s a nice surprise!

5 Likes

I’m gonna keep an eye on these two :blush:

Hey, I was thinking here… No werewolf girl??? You want me to cry? :cry: Give us one, please! Nunca te pedi nada

2 Likes

I planned to have one person of each race as a probable romance (except the protagonists), the girls already got more race options. That’s why I gave the werewolf to them :wolf: .