The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

Not bad! I’m definitely looking forward to this!

It should be ok now, try again.

1 Like

Just an idea but i think you should add one of those characters that won’t kill you as soon as they see you
like Solaire from Darksouls but of course this is just an idea

Which dark souls (20 char)

1 Like

It’s only the beggining of the game, there will be different kind of characters. Some will be outward hostile, some will be friendly, some will be neutral. In this particular case though, WK just awoke in a place he didn’t know, was immediately attacked, and no one gave them a reason to be nice after all. From the guards perspective an armoured warrior inclined to berserking came out of nowhere and started hacking them to bits. As for Asterius, well Asterius is just doing his job, and that was “nice” Asterius you met, you don’t want to get on his bad side, despite being put on the side because of his progressive ideology he’s still a war hero that would get half of the templar order behind him if he needed them, and he himself would easily be in the top 10 of the most powerful warriors of the realm and without magic armour or weapon.

Well, all that just to say that communication at that point is not really an option.

7 Likes

It’s mine now ! All mine ! mwahahahah !

No it’s usually not. This is just why I said : [quote=“bl00dragon, post:34, topic:21293”]
Beside you’ll be able to be human and still be a bloodthirsty tyrant, murderer of widows and orphans, terror of doors and slayer of puppies.:imp:
[/quote]
It’s more a matter of indentification than acting as what you look like. You’ll be able to be uncle skullface and still be a goodie evil lord that gives vacations to their minions and cookies the the employee of the month.

5 Likes

Okay im just going to says but whent it WQ if your character a girl just saying

wut ? I don’t understand what you’re saying there.

Wight queen (20 char)

1 Like

@Scorpio00. Looks like you have someone trying to invade your territory, and, surprisingly, it isn’t @Wire_Ryse

2 Likes

I like it so far but do we look like dead or something cause that would be cool and is there romance and that

1 Like

There isn’t a Wight Queen because WK sits alone on his throne, only one person can be Wight King at a time, all the others are Wight Knights

I just waited for an occasion to steal all the cookies.
But mine are different ! They are cookies of DOOM (dramatic thunder sound) , hmm extra crispy
Cookies of DOOM are reserved to the usage of evil lords and their underlings. DOOM tm breveted brand.

Look a litle further up the thread, you can’t miss it. It’s a right line after all.

2 Likes

But can u play as a female

1 Like

A Wight King named Sue… or Elizabeth or Victoria … yup, every boy 1000 years from now will want be named Victoria - just like the legendary king of that same name :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It could be that the females will take the king title - historically this is correct in Egypt, Byzantium and a few other famous realms…

2 Likes

You are correct. You will be able to play a woman, just under the title of King instead of Queen.

Behold the mighty king Alice !

4 Likes

Okay i was just confused there that all

2 Likes

@bl00dragon may want to make that bit a little clearer or at least have a section under stats to explain that.

2 Likes

Looks like I might need to defend my territory.

That aside, the demo was interesting. Can’t wait to see where it goes.

4 Likes

Maybe I’ll do that, a glossary or some similar thing. I’ll put that on my to-do list :
https://media.makeameme.org/created/to-do-list-flne4h.jpg

Bring it on. We’ll take that to the cookie god’s arena.

7 Likes