The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

Throwing daggers are ok as a secondary weapon.
But you don’t bring a bow to a swordfight, especially if you can blast your foe to oblivion from afar with necromancy.
Scythe is comfirmed too.

3 Likes

If the mc is half as strong as I’m thinking then if you wanted a bow wouldn’t the bow have to be made of steel or something? Otherwise it would probably just snap every time you tried to draw it

Also, scythe, sweet.

1 Like

http://word.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0907/jango-fett-star-wars-mace-windu-jango-fett-jedi-kill-gun-swo-demotivational-poster-1246754344.jpg

4 Likes

No, steel doesn’t bounce back, it just bend and stay that way. Though I can pull out elastic bullshitium out of my pocket or dragon bones. I’ve living metal after all.

1 Like

Good day sir are you looking for some elastic metal? well look no further for the new and improved bullshitium! it’s indestrucibal and it can change its shape but it’s not as strong as Plot metal only 99999999$

2 Likes

It’s scientific name is scenarium.

1 Like

well then i created the best armor ever from scenarium…the dreades finger armor

Free +shipping and handaling the total price is 50000000001111$

4 Likes

I couldn’t really think of anything that was strong enough that could bend so I just went whole hog with the strong aspect.

3 Likes

There’s always a bigass sword that’s not heavy.
Vampire Hunter D’s sword is a good example. :innocent:
(Plus, it has a tiny skull on it :3)

2 Likes

Zweihanders, historically, were between 3 and 5 kilograms. None of the fabled heavy weapons actually are ridiculously heavy. At least, no to the extent it’s often imagined.
People still needed to swing them around.

3 Likes

I know, still the weight combined to the force builded up by the momentum of the strikes made them still hard on the back and shoulders. I was just saying it still belong to the heavy weapon category.

2 Likes

Someone ordered a scythe?
Drew that in classes.

By the way, this week I had three tests, plus one today an hour ago, and an oral test to prepare for next week(My worst enemy! My direst foe! My nemesis!), so don’t await an update this week. I’ll have to actually work in my “nap class” tomorrow.

14 Likes

Schedule for school:
Biology
Biology
BREAK
Physics
Photography
LUNCH
Chemistry

The upside is that I can draw some of the time since the teachers don’t go near the back since all the troublemakers are there :wink:.
Anyway, so what are the weapon choices?

1 Like

For now:
Sword
Mace
Scythe
Axe

10 Likes

Well let’s see:

Can’t you just throw the shield instead?

4 Likes

Yeah, we seamstress folk call them thumb protectors.

2 Likes

Lol well no, we seamstress folk call them thimbles :yum:

2 Likes

Just curious (I know why you are limiting weapon choices and I wholeheartedly agree with it) why is there not true polearm? Scythe is a hybrid, but no spear, glaive, or my personal favorite a naginata (a spear with a sword on the end XD)., which would cover all the standard weapons from the medevil times.

2 Likes

I just forgot to say glaive is all.

4 Likes

Well that’s what I call them.
pouts in the corner

2 Likes