The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

The sword looks like something out of Power Rangers …

The second one looks like two scimitars stuck together. XD

4 Likes

Isn’t that what @bl00dragon meant by exotic?

You always come back telling me that :laughing:.

I’ll make you chose your sword’s style, but I want to try to keep the weapon’s number at a minimum so that I don’t have to write every fight scene for a dozen weapons.

The weapon limitation I imposed upon myself too, so that I won’t lose too much time for every possible choice combination. I want to make quality over quantity.

I think an hit from Wight King final form would produce the same results on a normal human being no matter the weapon. Unrecognizable bloody mist and goo paired with bonepowder.

I already have a sword, i probably won’t make two, I’ve thought about weapons like the second, but if I make one it’ll be a polearm not a saber. It would be incredibly impractical to use a weapon like this one.

Since the GDE(glorious divine empire) is at war against the VS(Veiled Sovereignty), scimitars aren’t a uncommon sight even in Arkadia. But things more exotic than that, from the south or east continents are incredibly hard to find, especially in Arkadia.

2 Likes

3 Likes

so for a weapon how bout scythes like this…

because they used scythes alot for rebellions and milita groups and how bout warhammers like this both these weapons were used in Europe (type not the actual same weapons in the image.)

6 Likes

A double-handed double-edged war-axe executioner- I know its more fantasy then realistic but its what I picture my Wight-Empress with.

Also, instead of a bastard sword, how about a Clay-more - the beastly sword of all berserkers …

1 Like

I prefer the scythe, but of hand my go to weapon would have to be the energy scythe.

2 Likes

Scythe seems to be popular. I thought it was a little too… obvious.

Bastard makes everyone happy, it’s a sword and it’s a two-hander in the same weapon. Plus it’s Wight King size bastard sword, it goes almost all the way up to their chest.

I’ve already the great mace, so no warhammer, plus it’s another character’s weapon of choice.
I’ll think about bigass axe. I’d like a polearm to be included though.

4 Likes

GDE is an empire slowly falling in pieces that used to be the strongest human nation of this continent.
The VS is a bit self-explainatory, but basically, they are an arabia inspired despotic nation that obeys to the veiled arch-priestess.

3 Likes

I read that before.
I was more curious about the rulership of these kingdoms/empires.

Do they have a Grand Glorious Gathering? (Nobody is gonna get that reference …)

2 Likes

Then, what do you want to know?

GaoGaiGar?

They might just be pompous enough to have that.

1 Like

If I can jump on this fantastic bandwagon:

Scythes were traditionally weapons used in peasant rebellions, IIRC, so they might not fit an evil overlord. What about a whip or flail, which could also be handy for punishing your minions? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
  • Who are the rulers?

• What influence do they have on their lands?

• Are there any kingdom like England where the queen/king are just there with no actual rulership?

Yeah!
That would be entertaining to witness actually.

1 Like

Oh, and how does each kingdom view the existence of the undead?

How about sabertooth tiger teeth daggers, light saver or we could use bowling balls?

1 Like

Or a Whip-Blade.
That’s a nice weapon.

2 Likes

GDE: Alexius Maximus, token emperor since the senate rules everything from the backroom.

VS: the unnamed veiled archpriestess, a woman of war, genius strategist and both ideological and religious icon of the VS. Ironically veiled in mystery.

EDS(Empire du Soleil): imperatrice Victoire de Couronne, a cunning and ruthless woman, mistress of politics and diplomacy, great economic knowledge in large part responsible for the country’s success.

Blitzlandhe: Kaiser Strom von Steeleklaw, most powerful warrior and cunning man of the Blitzlandhe as the custom demands. Always in search of greater challenges, and acomplished warlord.

The northern highlands have no official leader.

Undeads are taboos for every human kingdom, of all the elven race only high elves give a fuck about them , orcs see them mostly as something else to smash, dwarves use fire to deal with them if they get too close.

Too exotic, and a companion’s weapon.
Though I approve of the second sentence.

2 Likes

Aww, it would’ve been a cool weapon for a sword-dancer WK … :sweat:

This is not exotic at all. (Also not expected)

1 Like

So … They are all liked among the people?

The three in the middle seem like strong rulers, none of them have any little dark secrets? :innocent:
Or history with the Wight King?