The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

5 Likes

• I was tall, but very slim, muscular but softer than you would think a warrior would be. Delicate limbs and lithe physique belying the stregnth I possessed. I couldn’t help but notice the impressive number of scars covering my skin. Claws marks, swords scars and even old burns. One seemed much fresher than the others though, a small vertical scar just a bit under my left breast.

• strength

What magical therapy did you do to clear those spaces anyway?

3 Likes

5 Likes

[quote=“Dark_Stalker, post:356, topic:21293, full:true”]But alas we don’t have a living sword in love with us.
[/quote]

… at least, not yet.

2 Likes

That picture…I cannot I un-see it but I cannot look away…Finn, Jake, what have they done to you?

4 Likes

So, like every other evil king worthy of this name. You have a big baddy’s castles as residence.
But I’m horrible at finding names so I’ll ask your help:
Name for da fortress of doom:

• Caer Algor
  • Stoneheart fortress
  • Balespires keep
  • None of the above (if this option is selected, it probably means you think you have a better one, so please tell me.)

0 voters

Enigma Mount - fortress of the Enigma Knights

Edit - except I’m an Empress and Grand Master

1 Like

Enigma? Who’s that? :sweat_smile:

So anyway, I’m talking about the ancient name of the fortress, you’ll probably be able to chose a new name for it later on.
But it must have its own name in the lore.

Oh, then I’d name it Temple Mount - to mock the Templars and take their sacred home as mine own.

1 Like

Who said it was a templar’s fortress? :imp:

1 Like

The Enigma will be my elite special forces - like the Praetorian Guard of the Romans and the Force Recons of today’s Marines.

1 Like

Should I spoiler that part? :wink:

Edit: You can always name the castle Avalon or Camelot originally … :wink:

or

You can find some Scottish/Irish Gaelic name that is ghostly sounding.

1 Like

It’s not really a secret, you learn that soon enough, though as you wish.

2 Likes

Castle Masyaf
An imposing castle of many turrets, surrounded by shimmering rivers, it presided over the bustling village below, the settlement a high point within the Valley. An oasis of peace. A paradise.

2 Likes

Amigara Fort/Castle seems more appealing for some reason :confused: … With giant undead lanky monsters guarding the inside of the fort

2 Likes

My fort name is… Totally not the hideout for the wight king

3 Likes

What a Brilliant idea!

5 Likes

This is going to be my first undead general

8 Likes

Why was I certain everyone would take the fourth option? XD

Doesn’t that exist in the real world? I don’t want to plagiarize existing castles’ names. :sweat_smile:

Sounds a bit too easterner for Arkadia. Though I’ll keep that for a fortress of the eastern continent.

They’ll never know you came from the totally not the hideout for the wight king.

He’ll build da walls. And keep the hoomans on the other side of them. To make Arkadia great again.

7 Likes

This is one of the few forums that make me laugh.

5 Likes