The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

Sauron for president.

Didn’t play that one. So I don’t know, you tell me.

You basically already have the wights under your command, just a few formalties and it’s done.
Also lots of automatic employments of the low-class undead citizens.
The others are a bit more reluctant at recognizing you as their legitimate elected for life overlord.

All heil Sauron for worldwide peace.

8 Likes

It’s basically Black Flag with a different story, some different combat (fighting assassins) and some improvements. So great if you don’t mind lack of multiplayer and a shorter but good story.

So I get the strongest and weakest of the bunch and just need to worry about the middle class and some unruly higher ups…

That’s exactly how Sauron made Orcs :expressionless:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Our MC is Sauron?

I’m disappointed. I thought for some reason we were closer to those king wraith guys on the black horses.

2 Likes

Inspirations for the wight king:

1. Lych King(obviously)

2. Sauron

3. Darth Vader

4. Can’t remember

Wraiths are a different kind of undeads entirely.

Beside who doesn’t like Sauron:
http://img.ifcdn.com/images/91ee33beacf24b7fda53ed4f36775d06fd0a9a6f5fafd6283bc4fa092b79b6ae_1.jpg

1 Like

I know but I was thinking in looks and armor and having a crown…

i actually thought more in terms of D&D more then movies for genetics.

The Illriger and the higher versions of that make my mental vision for genetics up.

:expressionless: I don’t know this one.
Darth Vader is the closest thing I can think of… oh is it his cousin Larry Skywalker?

Still iffy on this only because I’ve seen Lich/Lych spelled differently…

So just the witch king specifically? “No man can defeat me!”

I want to be a humble royal anyway a crown sounds like it’d get in the way. Actually I’d picture Nex

But alas we don’t have a living sword in love with us.

2 Likes

Not me. I want to be the immortal empress … like in Jerry Pournelle’s book. I can’t remember the title but it starts off with a very Vlad the impeller type scene. I read it almost 10 years ago. so memory is hazy on it.

1 Like

Both how us french spells it, it may differ depending on the country. :wink:

1 Like

this is what i would want by undead overlord to look like this

4 Likes

That’s a wraith, or a revenant at most, wights actually have legs. :smirk:

Perhaps you should have a mini-scene where you describe our body to us a bit more in depth for those lost like me.

also, tell me when I should read your updates cuz I like this story so far.

1 Like

well then i cut off my legs then used necromancy to create the swirly vortex for my leg area.

4 Likes

The elves, particularly the woodies and the darkies, are worthy of respect.
They have some of the best warriors, mages and rulers in the world.

2 Likes

They replaced darth with dark in france? Gasp Blasphemy! Sacrilege! Heresy!

Are they immortal or long lived? Are they going to complain about humans taking up too much space?

3 Likes

WK is a physical being (probably), how can they walk with a body like Genie’s evil brother?

1 Like

Yes, I agree, I sometimes call them “dark” by reflex but I actually think darth is better too. :sweat_smile:

How long they live depends on the elf, some live for thousands of year, and others don’t even go farther than 200 years.

When were elves not whiny bitches, I wonder? Though they do more than complain, if a human makes even a step into elven territorry without invitation to do so said human will get their ass kicked out of there, by deadly force if necessary.

Walking on their hands?

1 Like

That would be extremely counterproductive during combat … Or anything

1 Like

Then maybe they could be carried by undead royal guards into battle. Or put on a necromantic arcanist machinery, like enormous mechanized spider blade-legs.

1 Like

or maybe Magic or i stole a genies whirlwind thing