The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

:expressionless:

Think on what you just said for a second.
I’m sure you’re smart enough to know what’s wrong there.

7 Likes

Wow … Just WOW!

That’s exactly what I was going to say

1 Like

uh yea i not realy the whole good at thinking alot plus it just makes sense if you a female warrior if you have light armor on in makes you more nimble on you feet so you can dodge attacks easier,and makes you have quicker reaction for the situation,if she wore heavy armor it would indeed give her more protection but it would just slow her down.

OK, you asked for it.

8 Likes

U might not wat too go on talking about this anymore

1 Like

shrugs if you say so i just thought i help make it more fun to play

lol ahaha OMG i live that star trek picture

Sorry if I mention or miss anything I’m trying to not mention errors I already pointed out which can mess me up both ways.

• The lid was but pulverised into thin dust as big bits of my prison flew in the air, deadly stone cannonballs that deeply marked the walls they were hurled into.

• pulverized

• shoulderblade and bruised flesh, followed by the metalic thud of his helmet colliding with the stone.

• Metallic, I think I mentioned the other errors on that page.

• Having dealt with the guard I began my ascencion through the circular stairs.

• ascension

• the first row of unfortunate soldiers fell to the hail of door-made-spears, the improvised shrapnels leaving trails of red mist on their path of rampage,

• I think shrapnel is plural and singular so no “s”

• Though those lucky enough to recieve a blunt hit didn’t fare much better than the others. I was an unstoppable wave of raw fury and undomitable strength, each of my strike sent guards flying in every direction when they weren’t cleanly cut in twain by the deadly arcs my sword described.

• receive and indomitable

• At that he stopped to size me up and look more intetly at the mess I left.

• intently

• I wouldn’t have liked to anounce the bad news to their families."

• announce

• Strike first ask afterward is their phylosophy."

• philosophy

• rising his shield in an oblique manner and turning his body slighlty to the right. I immediately recognized this stance. It is made for counter-attack and quick upward strike made to quickly diasble the foes’ arms or legs,

• slightly and disable

• His strikes began losing speed and the wounds he received began wheighing him down.

• Weighing

• Just before I felt a sharp hit to my stomack,

• stomach

• In front of me, laid a surprisingly sweet and neat clearing, illuminated by the light of the moon, now high in the midnight sky. A small inky river flowed across the clearing widening intoan equally dark pond,

• in to an

• My hairs were a warm brown, quite reguar really.

• regular

And I still saw your spacing addiction.

1 Like

It’s a malediction, I’m trying not to, but sometimes it’s just a reflex.
Thank you again for pointing out typos. I’m gonna kill them soon.

Ok, most typos should now be slayed. At least those that @Dark_Stalker gave me.
I’ll make an update as soon as I finally finish customization.

5 Likes

Oh, and I forgot.
Happy Halloween everyone!

6 Likes

um i think you need to fix the save system of the game it wont let you save the game.

Save system doesn’t work yet because I’ve not taken the time to configure it yet. Though I’ve already said that.

3 Likes

It’s still to too early to have a functioning save system

2 Likes

not got the best memory so even if you did say it i proble would of forgotten it:sweat: ,so um yea this is the first time i heard you say that…

uh…um ok?:cold_sweat:

This forum is almost as dead as the main character. you see what i did there?..now im ashamed of myself :sweat: im going to go now.

4 Likes

We’re not dead yet, I was just very busy lately. Some may have noticed I ninja’d an update some days ago , but I’m currently still working on the rest of the scene, so you’ll have to wait à little longer until a true update :wink:.

Beside I’ve less audience than the bigger WIP-makers out there, so it’s only to be expected.

6 Likes

I really love the sound of this game and I hope you continue it

2 Likes

Is there a reason why you say “hairs” because it sounds incredibly strange.

My hairs are quite long, and currently unfortunately coated with several layers of crap.

“My hair is long and…” sounds a lot better in my opinion.

Your informal use of crap made me picture actual crap in the MC’s hair. :stuck_out_tongue: Unless MC does have shit in their hair? :mask: Ewww.

3 Likes