The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

That looks like a nightmare.

1 Like

Devilman is full of very inspired walking nightmares of creatures. This is one of the reason I like devilman so much.

Yeah, it does have some awesome. Creatures
Like demon king zenon (even if he is kinda silly looking)

Devilman lady had a really weird ending though …

1 Like

If it follows the same logic as tengen toppa gurren laggan then the more heads they have and the bigger they are, the stronger they are.

1 Like

Even if he didn’t really do anything beside saying his name and threatening others :sweat_smile: (he fought Amon for a few pages in the manga …)

I think I might add something like him in a story I’m working on :grin:( have to make him angelic to fit … :disappointed_relieved:)

1 Like

Well there’s several kind of “angelic”, look at the angels from the Bayonetta game:

1 Like

Those look more mechanical, this looks more fitting … Kinda?

Returning to the main topic here

Are you going to add flashbacks to the MC’s life before dying?

Second image is inspiring me a song I’d rather forget:

“nude men, I said NUDE MEN !”

As for the third, there’s surely interesting things going on in the middle of the screen but I can’t tear my gaze away.

They have skinned blood-dripping flesh under their masks.

Yep, though there’s probably going to be only one true flashback, some much quicker flash-back, and dream sequence when the Wight King meditates(while undead do not sleep, it’s good for them and their sanity to take a “nap” sometimes.).

1 Like

Why do you keep torturing me …!!! :tired_face:

You’re not missing much, Just an annoying boy screaming his lungs out inside a mech made from his mother :neutral_face:

1 Like

Go ahead, you’ll be able to be VERY evil.

2 Likes

Also, This awesome lady needs to exist in this universe

2 Likes

Well I guess you can TRY to dress a random zombie like a queen, but I don’t think she’ll care either way, zombies are pretty pessimist and emo, uh, almost hipsters when you think about it.
Plus I think I already have too much female characters, I’ll need to balance the gender scale.

1 Like

Ah … My bad :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Why a random zombie? Just have them as the original zombie Queen/King that have more control over zombie and ghoul types than the Wight King :stuck_out_tongue: even give them a gigantic scythe and armor made of flesh and bones

Btw I’m just fooling around with these suggestions, though if you like any of them you can do whatever you want

Are there going to be planes of existent like Hell and Heaven or elemental planes?

That would be cool, but makes the game much more confusing and complicated.

Yes, there are different planes, hell and heaven being the most obvious ones, though they work very differently from the material plane in which humans and most living physical creatures live, and beyond that they aren’t quite as described within the holy books, be it those of our world or those of this world.

Don’t worry, they don’t take much importance in this game, I don’t think I even planned something related to them in this one.

1 Like

I’m thinking … Maybe for those who want to be human and skull

With a certain stat, it will make the Wight King’s flesh burn until they become skeletal if they get really angry and regenerate later? Like ghost rider?

1 Like

Some kind of pissed-off powerup/warform? There’s already something like that that’ll come a little after mid-game. As for being a skull-head without being inhuman, I first thought it silly but maybe give a choice at one point:

“Flesh is a weakness, a liability, I can be so much more. I shall shed the useless flesh, leaving only the frame of my body to contain my soul and support my armor. I have no need for blood, no need for emotions and no need for who I used to be. Today, I embrace my role, and wear my crown of bones.”

Something like that. Though probably not before a lot of character development on the Wght King’s part.

4 Likes

Oooohohoho!

I can’t get the image of Wight King transforming into a burning skeleton while fist fighting with a pack of zombie werewolves while this plays in the background out of my head

1 Like