The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

BEHOLD OUR MESSIAH HAS RETURNED!!!:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Went to check out other new games came back author is someone messiah what in the heck happened

1 Like

He got excited when he read I already have decades of work in front of me. XD

1 Like

Well I guess you are his savior now have fun with that

1 Like

Yes my savior from immense boredom!

Standard procedure for any messiah grade writer, Bog them down with work so they don’t realize they could rule the world. :smiling_imp: Ride the undead walrus.

2 Likes

are individual wight knights strong enough to control lesser undead like skeletons??

The wight king a the innate ability to control just about any undead

oh crap thought you said wright king sorry xD

Please, I only ride like this. XD

They are all strong enough, but they don’t all possess the necessary presence. Almost exclusively wight lords have that ability, and to a lesser extent than the Wight King.

7 Likes

You know when i asked about ghouls i should have made a joke about the ghouls from fallout.
hindsight is 20/20

2 Likes

A question to axe wielders. Which do you prefer:

• Simple edged axe.
  • Double edged axe.

0 voters

I need to know how much pointy ends you want on your axe.

Lol apparently no one here like practical axes

1 Like

Eh, I guess people tend to associate blade surface with the killing factor of a weapon. XD

I tend to associate more blade surface with self decapitation. But that’s just me lul if normal axe somehow won the poll you should just make in game Axe similar to Dane Axe

Whatever the results of the polls, I am the one to make the final call. I use polls as a scale, they will influence my decisions, but I feel extremely free to overrule any poll result.

It would be very hard to cut your own head without doing it on purpose with any weapon that is below lightsaber class. Especially since you’ll most likely wear armor. You’d look like an idiot, sure, but there’s little chance you’d kill yourself with an axe by accident. Except if you’re VERY unlucky.

You said no one can control a ghoul but what about capturing them and putting them in a slaughter pit where as the name suggest make things fight to the death for entertainment and to train yourself and higher ranked units by makeing them fight beings which ultimately couldn’t hurt them in any meaningful way because it might not improve your muscles because undead but you would get better at fighting hordes of enemies. Also a cult dedicated to the Wight king would it happen

As in ghouls are nearly uncontrolable beasts. They have trouble controlling their instincts. They go mad much more easily than other undeads. But they can be leashed as long as you’re strong enough to hold the leash. Insanely dangerous to do though.

But the real question is: can we put them in a pink sweater or a tutu?

I can\t remember if you are writing the weapon as a pole arm or as a hand-and-half war axe …

Of course I prefer the hand-and-half war axe which would be like a Danish axe but the back spike more bladed, so you can maneuver better with it.

Most of your readers will imagine it as a fantasy “executioner’s axe” - so the two you picture would fit most people’s imagined weapon. The first is more preferable to me but most would like your second picture the best.

3 Likes