The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

Where would the hypothetical Egor and the abominations of the kitchen fall on this list (I have endless curiosity)

I’m not even sure what you’re talking about. XD

he is talking about all this!!

I want all of the sudden to make a giant butcher looking son of a b**** made like a Frankenstein’s monster wielding a giant clever looking executioner axe

Drakeye12d kingzug
Well your a carbonated fox feather, though a exicutioner’s axe does look cool adding more weapons in prolly will not happen since our great leader already made so many weapons

kingzug12d
well your a flippedee chicken and I mean for the Frankenstein butcher guy just a normal axe with a clever look to it

DUNGEON_MASTERRegular12d

@kingzug
Something like this ?

kingzug12d
yes but executioner sized

Drakeye12d
This is more my style how about you?

Maybe about 6 inches longer

kingzug12d
that is amazing but I am going for fear a giant lumbering undead sewn up from random body parts wearing blood soaked butchers clothing swinging a giant clever in your direction. The Bloody Tyrant Maric aka the hell fire part of my brain approves of that axe though

Drakeye12d kingzug
So a scarier version of this?

kingzug12d
YES! give it the axe and say kill anything that opposes me and those that mildly question my rule actually tell it to protect the kitchen (found the perfect name for where these abominations come from)

DUNGEON_MASTERRegular12d
Waiit so this dude here is a butcher who cuts meat meaning cuts off parts of their body and he is also frankenstien which have all parts cutted off from other bodies to make his own body
How Ironic

kingzug12d
Well we would need a mad scientist but yes I shall name him Egor and he will help by being the butcher

I promise I am not insane (in the dangerous way)

DUNGEON_MASTERRegular12d
Well I do have some faith in a promise but an evaluation would not hurt So my apprentice Egor will contact you soon

kingzug12d
I find it weird how this entire conversation went down with a simple description of what i wanted not very insulting insults figuring out the axe to know having a general idea of where it comes from and how its made and what it does (best conversation)

DUNGEON_MASTERRegular12d
Oh well sorry but I gotta go Egor found a way to reanimate dead with the capacity to think and we would like all sorts of slaves so I am now going to butchers graveyard to make a assorted reanimated human

kingzug12d
I want a Voltron chimera lion arms and legs with human torso and head (it’s like balloon animals but meatier)

DUNGEON_MASTERRegular12d
Well Egor says that because we are using many different species so the fusion at the joints between two species will make the body weak and many other mad scientist stuff and also that it looks weird even in imagination

Fabulous I thank you

hahaha no problem [20 character count]

You should probably shorten the message before a mod comes by.

It was a long conversation

I might be screwed…

Just put a picture over it

1 Like

Can ghouls get smarter?

1 Like

… I admit I’ve not thought about that.
Do ghouls get smarter? Welp, they do learn like any other sentient being. But I guess you mean as a result of comsumption. Maybe to an extent.

that sounds cool the more the ghoul eats the smarter and stronger it gets!
tho if you go with that logic then that means that there can be a SSS rank ghoul witch is stronger than the Wight King

Simple solution crush there skull when they get to S

1 Like

A ghoul’s life is dangerous, very few ever get beyond S. Those that do have an even shorter life than usual.

Guess that means the possibility of a Ghoul King is nothing but a dream…

Understand that EVERYONE fears something that can become so powerful. Ghouls cannot be controled, the living, the dead, monsters, humans, non-humans. No one is safe from a ghoul.

1 Like

after you finish the Wright King you should really make a spin off where the mc is a ghoul!:slight_smile::imp:

I have a lot of other stories already planned. The Wight King is only the first setting of a universe big enough to contain all those stories, some will be linked while others will be completely separated. There will be a lot of spin-offs and a ‘main storyline’ that begins with the Wight King.

3 Likes

:cold_sweat::cold_sweat::scream: WhY HaVEn’T HeaRD aBoUt tHiS BefORE!!??!?! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Because it’s probably the first time I’ve mentioned this in a way that isn’t vague and dismissive? XD

1 Like