The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

He’s just going a little loopy, this but a quirk from his youth pay him no mind…

Bob fix this!

He’s a master therapist you know :wink:

Ooh, is it a biology that no one understand? Growing more limbs? Only able to drink coffee and eat people?

They steal abilities from the people they eat?

2 Likes

That’s a secret~~ :notes:

I’m still guessing growing stronger, stealing abilities or stealing strength as the power…

1 Like

This is what I’m listening to tonight, if anyone is interested. I share it here because I know you guys like this type of music:

Enjoy. :blush:

3 Likes

If most undead are loyal to the wight king lower ranks I am guessing would it be possible to push them to rebellion for being to cruel that would be fascinating

Already existing low-rank undead have very limited self-awareness. They are more mindless slaves than humans at this point. Higher ranked undead are fully conscious however. And they will have their word to say. The Wight King can subjugate an entire army of low-ranked undead with a single word, so a scrub-based rebellion is mostly impossible. But stronger undeads are less vulnerable to the Wight King’s influence.

Each faction will tend to favour certain course of actions, and dislike others. As individual characters will. For example, necromancers will tend toward subtlety and if your plan is just “Knock on the door with catapults and charge in.” they won’t be very happy. For vampires as a race, they will be against massacres or over-cruelty against humans (out of pure practicality, they NEED humans), etc.

4 Likes

The violent cruelty and what not can’t be helped but I guess I don’t have to massacre anyone but those who try to oppose me

Why not everyone but those who try to oppose you?

Now then who would make me a sandwich I don’t need but want if the only people around want me dead

Well all those you slayed you can bring back to life so… many many people.

They would fall under those that don’t oppose me because the have no free will but still

Oh yeah, I forgot to say that ghouls have a similarity to the yomas of Claymore, more specifically the awakened beings.

I won’t lie I have never seen that so it will be a delightful suprise to finally get to meet one. I want to feed one like a duck wouldn’t that be one demented scene

1 Like

It’s a show with demons. The main cast are girls who are hybrids, what makes them hybrids (a surgery, they have a chest to groin surgery scar, that is moving) kinda goes badly with guys, so there’s only a few guys in the show. If you tap into the demon side past a certain point you’ll most likely turn into an awakened being which will usually be stronger than the hybrids and regular monster.

Also the main star of the first few episodes is a mematic badass.

Tokyo ghoul+Awakened Beings

They get stronger from eating people and they were humans who tapped into forbidden magic?

3 Likes

I haven’t thought about their backstory yet, so I’ll give you a lame excuse instead. Here, take it:
“Their origin is a myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyystery.”

Experimental failure is a possibility though. But that would be a mighty epic fail on your die throw of ‘not failing horribly, while creating one of the greatest threat in the world’.

1 Like

SCIENCE! !!! If done right good things happen done wrong fun things happen

Can someone tell me what the ranks are?

1 Like

It’s a vague attempt on classing monsters on power level. I’m gonna get you the old one, but it’s probably not accurate anymore.

Thanks [20 character count]

Here. (**** you character limitation, you serve no purpose whatsoever beside annoying me.)
(Sorry, I just like to rage over everything. :stuck_out_tongue:)

2 Likes