The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

There’s no error in the code, it doesn’t come from me, I can’t do anything about it.

Okay but just to let you know i have tried using different browsers + private tabs nothing is working

I’ve actually encountered the error once before but could never replicate it again thus never bothered mentioning it.

I want all of the sudden to make a giant butcher looking son of a b**** made like a Frankenstein’s monster wielding a giant clever looking executioner axe

If asked I will stop putting swears even if I do censor them

1 Like

De-censored, man you are so vulgar…

1 Like

How did you know you boxer

*cough
*thinking so it was boxer

Well your a carbonated fox feather, though a exicutioner’s axe does look cool adding more weapons in prolly will not happen since our great leader already made so many weapons

:innocent:

well your a flippedee chicken and I mean for the Frankenstein butcher guy just a normal axe with a clever look to it

2 Likes

@kingzug
Something like this ?

1 Like

yes but executioner sized

This is more my style how about you?

Maybe about 6 inches longer

1 Like

that is amazing but I am going for fear a giant lumbering undead sewn up from random body parts wearing blood soaked butchers clothing swinging a giant clever in your direction. The Bloody Tyrant Maric aka the hell fire part of my brain approves of that axe though

So a scarier version of this?

1 Like

YES! give it the axe and say kill anything that opposes me and those that mildly question my rule actually tell it to protect the kitchen (found the perfect name for where these abominations come from)

2 Likes

Waiit so this dude here is a butcher who cuts meat meaning cuts off parts of their body and he is also frankenstien which have all parts cutted off from other bodies to make his own body
How Ironic

1 Like

Well we would need a mad scientist but yes I shall name him Egor and he will help by being the butcher

I promise I am not insane (in the dangerous way)

1 Like

Well I do have some faith in a promise but an evaluation would not hurt So my apprentice Egor will contact you soon

I find it weird how this entire conversation went down with a simple description of what i wanted not very insulting insults figuring out the axe to know having a general idea of where it comes from and how its made and what it does (best conversation)

Oh well sorry but I gotta go Egor found a way to reanimate dead with the capacity to think and we would like all sorts of slaves so I am now going to butchers graveyard to make a assorted reanimated human