The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

For the record I would never kill my sweet girl :heart:

She does skip over a lot of stuff :wink:

2 Likes

Eh, for now, there’s three female ROs that are on the outdated list. When the game will be finished there will be a loooooooooot more ROs.

Can’t give an exact number.

1 Like

You said the same about Chi, I can’t trust your word.

Three? I count two, so the third’s either Strom or the White Knight? I’m taking bets on the Knight, the guys already have someone who hates undead…

2 Likes

Asterius doesn’t hate undeads, he’s just doing his job.

Did you want the first post turned into a wiki post? You’ll be able to edit and update the post but so will anyone. I have not heard of anyone abusing such a situation though…

1 Like

Few trolls around. Better safe than sorry though.

1 Like

Then I will not switch the post to a wiki.

As far as romantic options for me - I have not seen any that have caught my fancy … yet :wink:

1 Like

What do you like if you don’t mind me asking?

Fine fine… the guys already have an undead fighter on their side.

… What about… ummm… the… Magnificent… Arthur?

That guy didn’t even appear in the game yet, and it’s not even his real name.

But… but

That wasn’t him? I said that just from looking at the variables…

Double Agent Bob? He’s a master of stealth you know.

1 Like

In your story? I enjoy all your characters as they are being developed. Of those on the “old” list, I am most interested in turning the Templars into my elite unit so, I’d want to develop close bonds with Dandelion, Asterius, Strom and Mysterious

Of those listed on that list, Elisabeth sounds like me except for the beta part, although I try to keep myself stoic ect like Helena.

Edit: In most stories in the CoG and Hosted library, I try to stay as Asexual in the relationships as I can because I love seeing the characters being developed by the authors. I don’t like to commit to romantic interludes in stories until I see a character developed over time.

Two examples are in Cataphrak’s Infinity series: Welles and the baneless officer friend - as they grew from book one into book two both show awesome qualities in my understanding of them :wink:

1 Like

Oh, it WAS him, but it wasn’t him. Not yet. :laughing:

It was him in the past, but also not him. And it will be him… either @bl00dragon’s been training with hypnotists or I smell a paradox :thinking: or maybe a code.

I will get Bob to decipher this, he’s a master at puzzles you know.

2 Likes

I have it on good authority that bob is a Quadruple agent…

1 Like

Bob is Cortana’s uncle and Siri’s unacknowledged back-woods relative … Microsoft tries to hide the family ties of both Bob and Cortana while Apple denies everything …

2 Likes

Bobs secret is made public now welp looks like @bl00dragon and Microsoft will disavow all knowledge of the great agent bob

3 Likes

bug

Here you typed sword but I choose scythe in armoury

1 Like

Okay, probably forgot to put the variable instead of “sword”.

Most of the time these bugs don’t come from me. Try launching the game in a private window.

It is still the same