The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

If we do want to subjugate the world to our rule will we be able to use ghosts to possessed people to turn them into our slaves?

Also I have been scrolling through the game and cant find a real good reason why the living hate the living dead so much is just because people think its unholy or was their a war with the undead?

Ghosts are extremely weak, they are more soul residues than real undead, they can be useful only in great numbers, alone they are weak and worthless.

But stronger versions of ghosts (like the wraiths) are able to possess others as long as their will is not too strong. But wraiths are easily noticeable, even by regular people.

I don’t remember the name of the middle-level monster between the ghosts and wraiths, maybe spectres.

How would you react if a zombie stumbled into your house? The living are afraid of the dead because the living are also afraid of Death and of the unknown. And as Yoda said:

Also, the first undead were raised by necromancers to do their dirty deeds. How many times did a necromancer try something by raising the dead? Add to that the Meidian religion and their one true god, plus the fact that every other undead lord that was defeated has gone down in history as a violent, ruthless, bloodthirsty conqueror.

And the ignorant masses that spread the wildest stories about vampires stealing your children into the dead of night and things like that.

It’s only logical for a human to hate undeads. They are like oil and water.

3 Likes

I just remembered demons are a thing but would we be able to control them is the question

No one controls a demon. Well, not for long anyway. What links a demon to a summoner’s will is a contract/pact established between the demon and the summoner, and demons have thousand of years of experience in this business sometimes infinitely more. They always have a convenient loophole to slip through shall they wish the contract to end.

The demons are sealed into Hell for now, the Wight King won’t have to deal with a demonic invasion, but he may encounter some demons later.

Demons will play a central role into the second book though, one that will be chronologically situated after the Wight King. You’ll have to wait for the temporarily named: The Pact

1 Like

I hope I can become in a different run then bloody tyrant Maric I can basically be an undead guardian keeping demons out of the world also make a deal and just kill them before the contract is done or during an event where it seems to convenient for them to escape (I know that won’t work to well)

1 Like

So get a lawyer, demon vs demon :blush:

2 Likes

Send a lawyer against a demon? Poor demon.

7 Likes

should we get someone from ‘Choice of the Deathless’?

5 Likes

Will we be able to turn animals into undead? If we could, I would replace my whole army with an army of undead honey badgers. Those wankers are vicious

4 Likes

Is this beat up on demon day? that’s just cruel and unusual punishment

1 Like

We can destroy the demons with the only common weakness of mortals and demons alike… paperwork.

You’ve obviously forgot the two biggest weaknesses to all demons: Sam and Dean

To stop the demon incursions first must remove all politicans

Hey everyone. It’s update time!

There’s the first part of the larger update that will come soon.

Didn’t correct the typos yet, but I’m going to do it soon.

@Eiwynn could you change the date in the title?

6 Likes

Sure - do you want me to do that now or wait until the full update is pushed live?

1 Like

Do it now please. I don’t know yet how much time I’ll need to finish the update.

1 Like

Done as requested :slight_smile:

1 Like

This chapter will be longer than the others, probably. The chances are that it will last until you arrive to your destination.

7 Likes

The travel by foot will take approximatively between two weeks and three weeks, counting the different events that will happen on the road. both path will lead you to destination at the same time, but the events you will encounter, or the circumstances in which you will encounter an event will change.

And just because I’m curious, which path will you take?

• Frolicking into the wood
  • Play tourist into the human villages

0 voters