The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

Since I was a programmer, I’ve very little trouble with that. Most of the time. When something doesn’t work, it’s just that I’ve forgotten something or made a typo, it’s easy to correct.

I tried to do that before but couldn’t manage to open the txt files.

What? XD

2 Likes

The link works for me.

Pretty much choice game I modify beforehand to give me max stats, or I metagame viewing the code if it’s a wip.

Ohhh… is it sparing or killing that guy?

1 Like

Orcs don’t live so far in the north. They are also very attuned to nature, or at least their animal side, so they aren’t exactly chummy with undeads. Orcs are savage warriors and conquerors, but they are not evil by nature, and they are a lot weaker than they were before anyway. The orc’s supremacy over the souther provinces was swept off by the combined efforts of the high elf army and the rising of the enslaved human populations. These events gave the high elves supremacy over the western lands of the continent. But it was not to last, as the human rebellion against another invader allowed them to create the empire of Meidia, and made the entire human race prosper by keeping away non-human countries.

1 Like

what living creatures would join an undead ruler in this world that is close enough

edit: I don’t know why I don’t just plan to kill them and raise them as undead

Few. Arkadia is far from most non-human nations. Dwarves wouldn’t touch a non-dwarf with a kilometer long stick, and wood elves won’t ally with you for obvious reasons.

There is a lot of non-humans in Arkadia, but not enough to be considered ‘a faction’ beside the wood elves.

Yep, i also want to bring the most vile and malicious monsters under my banner. :grinning:

you could go underground and attempt to find the Drow

I could get the minor factions to join with the promise of land and wealth and depending on how big of a jack a** I feel like being I might even give it to them or kill them all and swelling my armies numbers with more varied undead all is possible with the power of an undead horde

1 Like

Smart cookie.

I was searching the other way. XD

2 Likes

By the way, erase that link. Don’t want people to rummage through my things, you’re kind of a beta tester, so it’s okay.

1 Like

‘Living’ around the Wight King is not the best idea.

The dark elven cities are completely hidden, only dark elves know the ways. The center of the dark elves’ nation is situated in the ashen lands, southern lands near active volcanos, the rest of their cities are spread over the continent where it was tactically astute to place them, and each city is linked to a web of entirely underground villages. The nation of the dark elves is sometimes called the web of shadow, because of the vast network of tunnels linking the dark elves’ cities with each other.

1 Like

If that is the case you can compile your game and then host it on dashingdon - it gets hard to see coding that way ( because html is included )

1 Like

Yeah, I know. But it’s truly more trouble than it’s worth. I’m too lazy to do that. And I got so disgusted with coding during my first year of programmation that the very sight of the word ‘compile’ sickens me.

2 Likes

my new goal now is to subjugate the world into one big alliance of sorts separate large kingdoms into many small ones cause problems between them to keep them at odds and not against me giving them enough self rule so that they can wage war with there neighbors but little enough so they don’t gain unquestioned rule and keeping each race wary of the other basically cause an age of fear, violence, distrust, and death to cement my rule.

one of my friends summed up my mind as “Rainbows and hell fire”

also I would love to see a game, show, or book about the rebellion against said empire I would actually find it amazing if we played as the Emperor/Empress doomed to fall to it

2 Likes

so this one time i as playing an extremist death knight believing that all living races should submit to him or die and be resurrected as a servant the DM as getting fed up with my crap so the Dm forced my character to fight a Tarrsaque it as a nightmare BUT i eventually won so tht is hat i am basing my character off of

1 Like

I know what you mean

2 Likes

Though never worked or enrolled in any course as I was sating my curiosity on languages so bit of JAVA and PYTHON were my dozes

2 Likes

Well, I had to deal with lazy and incompetent teachers as well as a pathetically sadistic teacher that decided he would hate me for no reason (I was pretty much nothing away from mudering him in the most bloody fashion I could imagine before I quit). Oh, and they managed to make EVERYTHING, every last thing about programming utterly boring and uninteresting. I’ve spent 8 months there and I feel like I’ve learned nothing more than when I enrolled, all that I’ve learnt, I’ve learned on my own. The french educational system is f*cked up, but wow, worst school I’ve ever been too, can’t believe those guys are paid 5000 euros per month to be lazy douchebags.

1 Like

Ooh special privileges, I knew it was a good idea to stick around from the start.
Got rid of the link.

Eating Chinese food give me a minute.

2 Likes

Blood approves +10
Asian food, my Achilles’ heel. :smirk:

2 Likes