The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

Will we be able to kill and raise them?

@bl00dragon - you want the title updated to show your new intro push, or you want to wait until the next big push to update it?

Probably not, they are too far away. You’ll be able to field dire wolves, bats of various size and other cute pets however.

Either is fine. It can wait.

Nevarra looks a lot like Navarra which was a country right in between France in Spain in the 1400’s I felt like you might like to know if you didn’t because it is a random piece of knowledge

1 Like

Ya know, I still don’t get why dire wolves are so popular in fantasy stories. They’re just slightly overgrowth wolves that failed to compete with ye olde regular wolves

1 Like

I am hoping to see a map of the world it sounds like it would be cool looking

The name comes from there actually. :3

In this world, dire wolves descend from wolves corrupted by chaos, unlike most species they didn’t change much, instead becoming bigger (direwolves may vary in size between that of a tiger/bear and the size of a horse for the tallest of them) and became incredibly intelligent, they became almost surnaturally intelligent, sometimes to the point of equalling humans. They are also atuned to the spiritual plane far more than other wolves, some says there is direwolves able to use magic, but most think it’s a drunken hunter’s story.

History has shown some people befriending these creatures and sometimes even mounting them. But it is rare.

The direwolves arer the favorites of the Wolf Queen, making them likely to recieve the wolf mark, making them even more dangerous.

Yes, but my skills at drawing maps will need a little honing before I can draw it.

1 Like

Get this person a cartographer!

3 Likes

Oh yeah, that’s fixed by the way. XD

He can now get all the complements his none existent heart desires

technically he has a heart but it just dosent beat

I think kingzug is talking about Cassius, not the Wight King.

The Wight King’s body functions still operate normally, but they don’t need them, they have complete control over their body. They can simply decide to stop their heart and breathing in case they need to sneak around or go underwater without having lungs full of water, they can also completely override pain and reflexes to do things human couldn’t, even humans like the Wight King was during their life (basically they can use 100% of their body’s potential, body which is superior in every aspect to other mortals, and that’s only base power as it can be increased further if the Wight King has more energy to spare.)

3 Likes

Clearly the best course of action for any strong foe is to grab them and enclose them in an oxygen free space.

1 Like

Not needing to breath is always an advantage. :3

1 Like

Finished the revisions for the prologue and updated the demo.
Next update will be either revisions for chapter one or new content.

10 Likes

Finishing the revised prologue seemed like a true milestone, so I updated the title to reflect that :wink: If you want me to change it back, I will.

2 Likes

Nah, thank you. You’re right, it’s big enough an update to change the date.

1 Like

Hmm super spy remove a hand and eye and have it scout ahead for you.

Nope, body parts cannot function independently from you. XD

1 Like

A great sadness is upon us, and then we moved on to continue the great scourge. Ahahahaa all the kings in the house say hay, ho …ok round those 7 people up… they make it so easy for me to capture them. :sunglasses:

1 Like