The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

By the way, since Kriegsgard won the poll by a landslide (hail your new president) Blitzlandhe falls into the darkness, and the badassest country this side of the map is now known as Kriegsgard.

5 Likes

In the hall of The Wight King, the bones of the dead chatter, the cries of the wounded and dying permeate the air as his highness rises once again from his slumber. The Wight King’s awakening foreshadows a new beginning, an end to the corrupted world. In the hall of The Wight King, the dead rise.

4 Likes

Can we make a vampire or any of your higher ranked undead for that matter General of his own forces and make him a Count (but mostly a vampire because Count Dracula)

The Wight King has mercilessly vanquished his foes who held the naive desire to capture him. The Wight King ventures out into the world, a world that withers at his mere presence. His past hazy, the Wight King ventures out and finds someone willing to endure his magnificent presence. The castle of the King beckons him, he is lead by the wayward woman to his keep where the souls of the fallen bow to him, recognized as the one who they have been waiting for all this time. The keep responds to the needs of its King and provides him with what he requests. The Wight King has returned, all fear The Wight King.

1 Like

Ranks are already clearly established in vampire armies, you won’t have to meddle with the hierarchy.

Most of the administration is taken care of by the other leaders of your army, you have decisionary power but not administrative power, not when it comes to the inner workings of things that are already in the hand of people much more competent in these matters.

The Wight King holds the role of both champion and general plus that of ultimate figure of authority, as such, they are considered busy enough without being bothered with small matters like these.

@bl00dragon i hope you aren’t bothered by my narration.

1 Like

No, I like it. That’s fine with me. As long as no moderator says otherwise, you are free to continue if you wish.

I can’t help but picture an undead arachnid elf looking at your picture,

Oh now I have to

[details=Visits the castle]

“My-my lord what brings you here?”

“Just checking out what’s mine.”

“As you wish. GET THE KING A DRINK!”

“Here my lord.”

“Ah, nice. What’s your name?”

“…Bob…”

“(takes a sip)…You’re now in charge.”

" (collective) WHAT!"

“But he’s bottom of the heap! He doesn’t even have a name tag!”

The Wright King has spoken!” [/details]

I’m clearly going to have to do a mad playthrough no matter what…

5 Likes

I’m continuing revisions on what I’ve already wrote, and I’ve made good progress. a third of the prologue is revised and improved.

Meaning that this is a small update, showcasing improved content.

I would be glad if you could read the revised texts of the prologue and tell me what you think.(Or if I added typos without meaning to.)

So many wips to check so little time, wait scratch that, I’m just procrastinating by playing games. Ok I’ll try to check within the next few days.

How far are we going for the prologue? Like to the character creation?

1 Like

The prologue ends at the beggining of the first chapter, I’ve gone until the guardsdead = true version of the confrontation with Asterius and the fight with him, the other version and the things beyond the first phase of the fight were left untouched for now. I’m going to continue that tommorow.

By the way, did anyone notice something on the first page of dashingdon.com?

Hey @bl00dragon will there be undead spiders creatures?

Undead and spiders are bad enough apart but undead spiders? thats going to far!

Well warcraft 3 got away with it

4 Likes

i am now calling an exterminatus on warcraft kudos to who now what i mean
you know also thinking about what if the orcs in warcraft were replaced by Orks

4 Likes

OMG just got that warhammer right?!

3 Likes

So at least one of the options to congratulate the skeleton-bro is bugged. Think it’s the third one?

1 Like

OK, I’m gonna fix that.

Giant spiders or spider-like creatures are found only in four places on the continent, the bigass forests that protect the norther borders of Nevarra, the cave spiders in the Valgarmian mountains, desert and jungle spiders in Velzarim and the spiders living near the dark elves.

1 Like