The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

Can we make the monsters into undead like an undead wyvern because that would be fun

1 Like

You will have the occasion to turn some monsters into undead. Undead monsters are generally much more powerful than regular undead, but also expensive to raise.

1 Like

Give me an the ability to have an undead dragon and it could cost my left arm and I would still do it. Just realized the Wight King is undead you could just put your arm back on with magic I hope

1 Like

Just so I am 100% crystal clear… Brutal and Finesse, gone. Replaced by Power and Skill. Correct?

I simply can NOT wait for the next update!! I am loving this WIP so far!

The creature definitions are awesomely succinct. Love it.

I also would sacrifice a lot to have an unique monster companion. :wink:

What would I sacrifice… the world… Bob… breakfast…

It’s because the Wright king is a special snowflake and is classified as all of them?

3 Likes

How powerful can we become? Crazy ultra god powers with no equal or strong badass that has enough strength to be top dog but still has to put a lot of effort and brain power to win against other top dogs from different factions. Like two powerhouses being prideful in their victories staring each other down inches away from one another while knowing full well that they might just be killed if they aren’t careful in this fight

2 Likes

If I’m remembering correctly. Nothing God tier. But the mc is far stronger than most other mortal/immortal races. I believe a comparison I saw was on par with Demons?

Interesting so far! Like it a lot!

1 Like

… Now that you mention it. Kinda.

Nothing cannot be defeated. The Wight King is one of the ultimate badasses, but there’s still several things in the universe that would probably destroy WK without much effort if WK doesn’t play it smart. Even when you stay on the ‘mortal’ side of things.

The Wight King is also special in the aspect that WK possesses unlimited powa as long as they have an unlimited source of energy. Basically, a fully powered Wight King would rival gods easily, but without this power, the Wight King is simply a mortal badass.

To kill a Wight King you must not think, “Can I kill it?” rather “How much can I kill it?” the Wight King heavily depends on whether they have the energy or not to do something. They can regenerate from almost anything, and kill anything as long as they have the energy for it.

The Wight King is still pretty much Death made material. Not GOD tier, but god tier(as long as they are at 100%).

The gods I’ve created or not absolute in their power, not all of them, the original gods were extremely powerful but were still anihilated by REDACTED. Demons and angels are actually like smaller gods. In the end god is more a tier of power than an actual thing in this universe. Except for some things out there, those are some nasty, nasty godlike bastards.

Wight King VS Primordial Archdemon. Must watch.

As a whole. Some individuals have simply grown past their mortal bounds.

Thanks for your support! I appreciate it.

5 Likes

The wight knights are special in the optic that each of them has their very own abilities, skills, fighting style and equipment. There’s one or two ability that they all share, in addition to their direct link to the Wight King, those makes them the most powerful undead in existence beside MC. They are more a death squad than a regular infantry or cavalry batallion.

There IS a shock cavalry undead unit however. So deathsteed-riding undead in black armor with great lances is a thing.

2 Likes

:thinking:Oh hey that’s my name oh wow…:innocent:

1 Like

Humanity is just zombie reserves waiting to happen
NomNomNom

Edit: I mean with the exception to those that willingly follow me.

Can we train and spar with members of our army? Like training a group in range combat until they become our deadly archers with crazy accuracy and speed to which they can shoot at the wight king to test their agility while also seeing which archer actually manages to land a hit or near hit to be rewarded with a magical boost or gear. Also will we have advisors on different matters like a powerful war general joins

I don’t think you can train mindless undead. besides there’s better things to do. And it’s obvious a conqueror would have a war council

if we get an empire we need to be able to get tribute in the form of condemned criminals because very few will miss them and an easy way to increase our forces although slowly

Ahhhh, But eventually people will figure out what happens to them. And then crime will either drop off entirely, or it will become far harder to discover and capture criminals.

they can only figure it out if you don’t tell them and what else would basically the king of the undead be doing with a ton of humans if they didn’t know I would be surprised at there stupidity. Also wouldn’t the people be thankful for the reduction in crime decreasing chances of rebellion

Ohh no I didn’t say they were idiots. Just told you the outcomes of that action.

well it would work for awhile and then less crime semi good ruler

Why do I have the urge to recruit morticians to my side?

This seemed one of the more effective professions for us to buy off in exchange for gold, permenant job security, and not killing them.

1 Like