The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

This person speaks the truth

will they have 100 stomachs too? 100 heads isnt bad if they only have like 4 stomachs a plethora of stomachs might be difficult to deal with

well it only has 1 body so I assume at most like 10

How many rectums? Also, how many different types of GI tracts?

p.s. I’m tired as all hell btw it’s really late XD

I immediately regret bringing it up

1 Like

we need to capture a leprechaun and make him give us cereal I don’t care about the gold just the cereal

Can we pleaaaaaaasssseeeeee? Blood for the blood god. Milk for the Khorne flakes? We can have endless Khorne flakes for our undead army.

1 Like

who could stand against an army of zombies eating cereal

An army of unicorns pooping rainbows

you win this round but I refuse to loss again

Be prepared for more good ol’ losses. I am filled with stupid ideas of bullshitery at the moment.

well how else are we gonna feed our Human mercenaries its not like we need food for our undead army. though we could just give them gold and they could buy food…but then again gold is a regularly common material for magic :thinking::thinking::thinking: ok no gold for them, ill take the cereal too

@Generikb this is the moment where people come up with the real insightful questions…usually buried in pounds of odd or nonsensical question but still rarely thought of.

It’s the War of the Bullshits and I have been trained sense day 1 to never loss a war

I’m a little preoccupied with drunk friends and trying to help out another user with their game. XD

You’ve trained all your life but I’ve trained others all your life and been preparing for centuries to bullshite a supernova.

However I would like to propose an alliance, Of bullshite.

My god the fabled master of all thing bullshit. we are totally going to get in trouble for getting off track

You have no idea. Absolutely none.

that what I get for hitting my head so much

Ok so one the shopping list we have
1 cereal leprechaun
4 Cookie Elves

do we need anything else to feed mercenaries