The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

It was Egor, my assistant.

really I forgot about the spelling so I checked what Igor’s name was in Frankenstein and I still want the Abominations

1 Like

But wait by order of operations a door would eventually be your second worst enemy. Also no I don’t think it should be Dave. Maybe Dave was the one who enchanted the boot? Dave the Devil Door. He deserves better than the title of demon door. He is Dave after all. Oh and finally can we have a Walter the Werewolf? Who likes to eat cheese, and is lactose intolerant. I promise that he is very important to my evil machinations.

Different door, Dave is my friend.

yes at that point the door (formerly your thrid worst enemy now your second and a door) is just a trophy enemy you talk to about your problems. your original second worst enemy now your worst due to the death of your worst is your practice dummy to keep you sharp.

Dave is your friend not your enemy thus you now have two sentient doors…

Walter the wino waiter werewolf…

1 Like

Oh geez XD. But uhh still he’s an enemy and that’s kind of embarrassing let’s just leave him as a trophy. Also. Poor Walter.

Is it me or are we just making The Wight King Abridged because we are creating tons of delightful nonsense

Delightfully Abridged nonsense out of a delectably Fantastical game.

Hmmmmmm we could. But then I can’t stop thinking about Helsing Abridged. :kissing: ugh :sweat_smile:

I feel that’s accurate

That sentence feels like the Fairy God mother got drunk and watched an abridged series

fine we can do it but just know we’re going to have to have Helena be like Integra.

you got yourself a deal so is that Austria guy the crazy priest

My friend. I believe we’re going to have a long fruitful relationship. Also, I feel Cassius should have a sort of always bored with unlife kind of attitude. Like everything is a pain, and is extremely boring.

we do force him to guard an impenetrable castle

I know that’s why I think he should view his unlife like that. Also @bl00dragon this is an idea for later in the game. Cassius will eventually grow in intelligence, self-awareness, and general sentience, right? Make him kinda dead to the world?

We should give him a raise of a skin suit

Fairy godmothers always watch the abridged versions first.

that makes total sense

Can we get a pet Ladon also know as a dragon with 100 heads I am certain that couldn’t go wrong

Also I’ve been thinking about the current thread name. And. :An Update is never late! Bl00ddragon. Nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.