The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

Maybe he could fart lightning?

3 Likes

Hey. Just dropped by to say that because of the horrible heat increasing to inhuman level these last days, I had trouble working, nonetheless, the update should soon be finished. The total word count with the last update(unfinished) is now of 38 830 words. Blame the increasing of branching compared to the other chapters.

15 Likes

Is there anything human demon angel or anything else that could be considered your equal not taking into account a fully powered ghoul which as you said is so rare it probably will never happen

Of course. What would be the point if there wasn’t. Even as the Wight King, there is beings that could destroy you with a swat of their hands. And if you rule them out, you will still have to face challenges that will bring all your skill and power to their breaking point.

1 Like

Gaa! Alucard’s gone! :cry:

2 Likes

He’ll come back eventually, maybe. A different face today bears the same grin. Merely a play of shadows. :grinning:

4 Likes

i assume the ones that the ones that can kill you with the swat of there hand are godly beings I am using that in reference to incredibly strong demons also what are some things that could give you a run for your money

Anything. Assume, that there’s no ‘zero’ chance, every fight is a risk, even those that seem the most benign.

In term of pure power level, all SS-class monsters have a chance. There’s also going to be fights that will send you against much stronger opponents, like one of the templar champions, the Rotbearer, something nasty and unnamed, the three living saints, etc.

You’re going to deserve that throne three times over when the plot will be finished with you.

1 Like

so most any weak creature could kill you if you gave it the slightest chance

Not any weak. But Sauron was defeated by two pint-sized elves wannabe.

3 Likes

Even superman could be felled by a mook in the right circumstances

Superman doesn’t Dodge bullets Get a Single Bullet with a Kryptonite core and a Very thin layer of lead over it into a Magazine say 3 bullets in and fire at him his confidence in the face of Guns becomes his undoing

our confidence in the face of Punk Templar’s or wannabe Mercs Could lead to Grevios harm or distraction from the real threat.

1 Like

this is why we get a giant wall of meat and bone in the shape of zombies and skeletons

1 Like

After far too long. I come to you with a new update.

A huge amount of writing and coding… for something that should honestly have taken far less time.

Also, I had promised a scene for gender. And its STILL coming. But since I’ve delayed that update a LOT, I’ve decided to post the first part of it and complete the next scene to post it in the next few days. So don’t worry, your order is coming right up, with extra fries and mustard.

Update of lateness (30/06/2017)

(Now with 20% more buttkicking.)

There’s probably bugs left. Going to take care of them tomorrow if you report them.

7 Likes

Updated the title. :gift_heart:

1 Like

Where is my mayonnaise and black olives I ordered with my order?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I ordered hot sauce, horseradish and wasabi on mine :slightly_frowning_face:

Do I want to at this moment… God Eater… Computer… This… I’ll roll a dice :blush:

1 Like

I’ll have Dijon mustard, creme fraiche and takoyaki sauce on whatever it is we’re having please

If you ask Helena about herself during the conversation with her, the game still crashes. The link to moving on to chapter three also crashes after I selected an adventure it is then.

I used all of the choices at the end of ch 2 all crashed

1 Like

when you summon the skeleton and it fights your companion if you click the last choice " surprising but not good enough" it come up an error for me