The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

cant we use a flip flop blade axe like this

1 Like

Sure. They’ll probably munch your face off though.

The axe is supposed to be a two handed, long weapon. Somewhat raider-sized:

Because of the Wight King’s backstory, they wield a large weapon. The weapon you choose in the armory is the same type as the one you used all your life.

I can’t give people a flop-floppy axe. Its floppyness is not meant for mortal eyes.

4 Likes

Build a giant maze that keeps on changing with each room having a test and as a lure have a powerful weapon in the middle so heros search it out and have it filled with food and water so they just get stuck there there whole lives or eventually find the weapon but then they have to get out which will be as hard as getting in and have minotaurs gaurd it because its cliché

1 Like

or better yet put a curse on the powerful weapon that will kill and resurrect the hero into a death knight!

I am evil not rude those will be dumby weapons in fake rooms that will look like the real one but ya that could work it will give them"great power"

1 Like

Ahhhh cliffhanger! Why you do diz?! Ahhhh

1 Like

Because I’m EVIIIIIIIIIIIL! :imp:
Sudden dramatic and convenient thunderstorm

5 Likes

Yes, that axe is pure torture. :wink:

1 Like

wails like a baby joking lol.

well good thing we are already dead then.

1 Like
2 Likes

doesn’t that mean that anyone who sees it dies.

2 Likes

To give you an idea of the Wight King’s fighting abilities, at the beggining of the third chapter, the Wight King is stronger than Guts from Berserk with the berserker armor on, and much quicker.

For those that don’t know what I’m talking about, here a short demonstration: (careful, possible Berserk spoilers… but really, I think everyone that reads the manga have made it farther than that)

3 Likes

Careful there mate, you know what they say about assuming. It make an ass out of u and me. I’ve only read 1.5 chapter of berserk

1 Like

Eh. I should have said ‘almost’ everyone. :3

2 Likes

@bl00dragon Lightning used to be an aura option right?

1 Like

Yep. I decided to remove it for a more undead-fitting kind of aura. If you want to, I guess I could put it back but it really serves no purpose beside cosmetics and the other auras seems more thematic for an undead overlord. I just removed it because it seemed dumb in retrospective.

The fire aura represents the balefire, the cold aura is obvious, the other represents death or aspects of death. But lightning while very cool doesn’t have the same link to death or the spiritual.

Anyway, at one point the Wight King will become so powerful that their power will create electrical outbursts out of nowhere when using them because of the pressure they exert.

A bit like this guy.

10 Likes
1 Like

*Calls Egor

Hey Egor someone has stolen our project and they have created a assorted undead with it . Please send 400 reanimated undeads to kill all of them

And bring those cookies with you

3 Likes

Yeah, that was the inspiration in the first place. But in the end lightning is the spark of life. Plus the Wight King has literally no lightning-related powers.

5 Likes