The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

Alright a few questions

Can we choose if we want to use just skeletons or zombies for our meat shield minion hordes for our army or no?

Also will there be different resurrection methods for different races or will the option just be Skeleton, Wraith, Zombie, etc?

And what happens when named (undead on our side) characters die will they stay actually dead or can we just resurrect them again?

Last question when we defeat a kingdom can we resurrect the ruler of that kingdom and get a cool leader type undead?

3 Likes

You have to do with the scrubs you find.

The Wight King’s undead will always be stronger than a simple necromancer’s. But like them, the Wight King can’t create vampires, ghouls, banshees, etc. Not naturally at least.

Undeads that have already been raised once cannot be raised again without the use of a particularly expensive and long ritual to restore the body to optimal conditions. Except for wight knights, they have their very own particularity.

Theoretically yes.

2 Likes

wight king was lionheart’s best general but was betrayed alongside him, calling it

1 Like

Closer than usual. Not quite. Take some cake for your trouble. :cake:
I swear this one is not a lie.

1 Like

That’s why the Mc hires them as irregulars.

YOINK

1 Like

so would that mean you will have to “edit” their soul (in the case of banshees) to create them or would it require a specific type of death? also im unsure what the difference would be between ghouls and zombies?

Also keep up the good work Cthulhu approves.

1 Like

Nope, banshees are their own thing. Only they know how to create other banshees. Maybe Helena will tell you more one day?

Except for dullahans, the kind of death doesn’t matter much.

My ghouls aren’t the same as regular ghouls you see in fiction. They are not simply graveyard-dwellers that feed on cadavers.

4 Likes

Ooh ooh, let me guess they came from Tokyo?

Wright King law #38 All executions shall be decapitation.

4 Likes

It doesn’t work on scrubs. :stuck_out_tongue:

No. But they do share one trait with Tokyo’s ghouls.

Beside that, these ghouls are between a Tokyo Ghoul, a wendigo and a demon. They are also one of the most feared undead kind even by the undeads themselves. For good reasons.

1 Like

Even despite the fact that they are ranked C. Their existence proves the ranks obsolete because of one of their power. The most powerful ghoul in history had grown to rank SSS after all.

2 Likes

Are you informing yourself? :innocent: :grinning:

5 Likes

What? I just comment my comment. XD

2 Likes

Long writing session huh? Most people talk to themselves… writers comment on their comments.

5 Likes

hey doesn’t @Eiwynn just commented on a comment by @bl00dragon which was a comment on @Eiwynn 's comment which was a comment on @bl00dragon 's comment which was a comment on his comment

woo
*falls unconscious

4 Likes

Writers comment - so do coders but usually, coders comment out things… see the difference?

Don’t mind me, I’m code-crawling my own game right now so chasing down bugs is driving me bonkers.

I appreciate the offer. My game is really not ready to be seen by anyone yet though. :blush:

2 Likes

well bug chasing is my fav pastime so just send me a dashingdon link and i would kill all the bugs

and BTW i am still unconscious

I am appreciated
*a pat on the back
Okay no problem

1 Like

Wrote until 3 am, because I’m an idiot.

Eh. I can do both. :smirk:

Welcome to the club.

Begone, vile spirit!

6 Likes

I am not going anywhere mortal as i am under orders from wight king to defend this thread from mortals trying to deface or exterminate him

2 Likes

Works for me.

Blood’s plans for today:
http://doctorher.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/detail-110313.jpg

5 Likes

Ya - My deadline for this update is the 31st, so I can’t do that anymore. I might not make it anyways because I procrastinate too much.

Starting next month I have the CM competition to judge so my time will be even more limited.

1 Like