The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

Wight Rising — Seize the throne in ETERNITY! Lead an army of undead against the lightiest of enemies in this epic interactive medieval fantasy novel.

As a recently awaken undead, you’ll fight to doom (insert kingdom name) from a christian-tainted enemy and claim the crown you deserve. Command an army as a male, female or androgyne undead.

Walk casually to the front of battle, or use tricks to humiliate your foes. Dally with your (recently met) companion, or seek romance elsewhere. Hold the line with your closest dracolichs against holy invaders and their boring prayers. Find servitude, forge slavery, uncover plots (of lands, mind you), and triumph over creatures of churches to win a future for your minions and your crypts.

Will you be TERRIBLY EVIL or just terrifying? Someone who respects tradition or a pragmatic, and most innovative, villain? Most importantly, can you lead your minions to drive back the light, and seize your place as Slayer of Doors?

I think you have your synopsis there, @bl00dragon

8 Likes

When you ask about why she called you the king this bug shows up.

“acknowledged”

@bl00dragon can we have a stand as a weapon? I think it would fit the story just fine don’t you think?

1 Like

I would prefer to have a big dragon, just like the lich king

If we’re bringing up dragons then I’d rather just be the dragon.

4 Likes

A random Saint : “Bastard…how many lives have you taken to create that army!?”

The wight king : “How many breads have you eaten in your life?”

6 Likes

@Nightgazer A random saint: “Maybe 2? I’m more of a pasta person, really.”

7 Likes

The fact is you don’t even need to take lives to create an army of the undead. The best quote for the King of the undead “My name is Legion, for we are many.” Ask yourself, how many have died through out time? The army of the souls of the dead would be unfathomable in number, and so is the King’s power.

2 Likes

@Prof_Chaos
Well, most of those who have died isn’t really in, how do I say this, ‘optimal’ condition to be used. Sure, we (maybe) can enslave their soul, but what about their body? It’s like grandma used to say, “fresher body makes better slave!”, or was that fresher grain makes better bread?

Unless we’re aiming for an army of ghosts, which is to say the least, pretty awesome.

2 Likes

@a_shoggoth
The wight king : “Filthy pasta peasant, you will see the superiority of breads once I lock you in my kitchen…OF DOOOM!”

5 Likes

That’s the idea

I’m going to fix the problems as soon as I can. I’m at college right now.

This happened when I clicked load after the indent 159 error after asking what did you call me.

Also, since cannons don’t exist in this world. Do I keep the expression “cannon fodder” considering it could have come from the old world and sticked to the actual humans or do I change it to “mage fodder” which is more coherent to the world but less understandable?

1 Like

think u should keep it cannon fodder tbh

You could just use fodder no? or maybe grunts? Dare I say scrubs?

3 Likes

i will have no such thing as cannonfodder all my soldiers will be trained to their best!

and frank horrigan will train them

4 Likes

Keep the word cannonfodder

what use is training dusty skeletons? their sole purpose is to die in a way thats convenient to you

2 Likes