The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

Rule from the skies Rock On!

4 Likes

The entire fortress is too big and is too deep to fly.

The fortress is immense, and you’ve only seen the visible part of the iceberg.

The lyches have a flying invisible zyggurat base. XD

Candidates as in plural? Or am I just reading too far into that. Would be cool if we meet someone that was a candidate but inevitably wasn’t chosen and is all like “I am the true king, you are but a pretender to the throne!” Then que their inevitable defeat.

2 Likes

Nah, the Wight King is chosen through specific conditions, there is no pretending to the Wight King’s title for the wights, after all they depend on the King.

3 Likes

So do they know that they are candidates?

1 Like

Technically, all wights beside the Wight King are rejects, potential Kings that have failed to be reborn as one. The exact workings of this is not known by anyone.

On average how many Wight knights are there?

Many wight knights were completely destroyed during a terrible event a long time ago, their number as thinned quite a bit. There’s only about fifty wight knights left.

The wight knights don’t grow on trees, but they were much more numerous under earlier Wight Kings.

Will we get the chance to try to recruit them under one banner? The current survivors that is…

For certain reasons, the wights will not have a choice anyway.

1 Like

what do the wight knights do when there’s no king around? do they hide, just chill somewhere or raid the locals?

Hmmm… Something tells me they have a Innate Compulsion to follow a king of their own kind, Or Die off.
@wonderfulcarpet Would not be suprised if they try to form their own duchies or maybe develop maddness and hunt templars or sleep

I’d like to let you guys guess.

You’ve good leads.

Yeah, no that’s fine I was just curious

The Wight King and Knights of the Round Table - an Arthurian tale for another world … the real question - who will our Lancelot and Guenevere be?

Perhaps we met our Guenevere already?

3 Likes

:laughing:
Nice theory. I guess Lancelot would be Dandelion, as for Guenevere I don’t know.

1 Like

Um dont know if this is a bug, but when i click on the choice “being an undead has its own advantages though” this pops up and cant continue from the next page.

2 Likes

Ok, It’s fixed now.
(damn you twenty characters limitation)

same thing with this one.

1 Like