The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

Yeah, I’ll let her tell you more about it.

1 Like

Would it be possible to have like a legend about the wight king like after the story? Like it changes based on how many people you killed, what choices you made etc??

1 Like

Your acts will change the way the different people will react in the end. But don’t expect an ending song like Tin Star.

If i die people will want to forget about me.:innocent:

1 Like

Authorities always censured with great precision any real information, records and rapports relating to the Wight Kings after their death. And kept their existence a secret from the masses. There’s some stories left around to scare children. But ask anyone and the Wight King is a myth.

1 Like

Played this last night when I was super tired and had to restart because of errors a couple times. I’m commenting this so I remember to go back through and let you know where they’re at after I get off work😅

1 Like

Ok thank you. I suspected there would be some errors left.

1 Like

Of course i don’t intend to die. Will we be able to influence the weather? Masses of black clouds above the lands i conquer would do nicely.

1 Like

If you ask me the presence of the Wight King anywhere tend to make things, including the weathers, go completely bananas. It won’t always be cloudy storm cloud just on top of you, it would be silly, but the world will always tend to seem darker around you.

5 Likes

No problem, haha. It’s an easy thing to do–coding can be a pain in the ass.

2 Likes

How :scream: Worthless Kings.

Although I’m curious do we have anyone old enough to have met the last King?

1 Like

Yes there will be a few.

Being very hard to kill doesn’t make you immortal. :smirk:

But are we immortal in the sense of not dieing by old age.
I think you mentioned something pertaining to it before, about gods dieing but wasn’t sure if you ment due to getting killed or by old age.

**Edit:**I think I remember you saying they are really long lived…how long could the king live if not killed?

1 Like

Theoretically, eternally, though when their batterries run out they enter a lethargic state until awakened again.

Everything is killable, immortal is just an ambiguous term. Gods live eternally until they die, that’s what I usually refer to when I say that something is immortal.

1 Like

Could we ascend to godhood?

4 Likes

Wait does that mean we could potentially meet another wight king? One that was asleep or is it like there can only be one king at one time?

1 Like

No, because ‘GODS’ doesn’t exists. Not in the sense of godhood, the gods are spirits fattened with belief.

In a sense, you yourself are a god among mortals.

No, there can be only one Wight King at a time. When other candidates for the title appear they become wight knights instead. Even the first disappeared…

6 Likes

https://d13yacurqjgara.cloudfront.net/users/42016/screenshots/1274772/battery-for-dribbble.gif
Sigh the eternal cycle… I’m gonna have to build a seiries of lightning rods to power my throne or a bunch of thrall to tap energy from so I can stay awake forever won’t take enough energy to kill and I’ll have a lot so it’s not to draining. Cannot wait till we learn to invent life force storage packs for us…,oh wait that’s what a human is… time for a human farm​:smiling_imp::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

Is the fortress fixed in place? With internal power and your ability to manipulate it, was considering flying command center above my endless hords of monsters.

Also wondering if it can be expanded. Turn the entire mountain side into wing of the fortress. Drunk dwarves for the army, wyverns for scouts, and mines for all the war prisoners

4 Likes