The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

Yes. Plus other races I invented.

So i have some ideas here
What if the MC create an alliance with some race for example orcs, goblin ,or gnome. So they will help the MC in his war against templar. If their army is defeated then the MC simply wait for his army to attack and then in the mid of the battle the MC will raise the fallen warriors.

Since the story is going on in Arkadia the big non-human nations are too far. There’s non-humans in Arkadia but they are all refugees and other migrants.

I am curious, how fast can the Wight King at their peak move? I was thinking about some cool speed blitzing scenes haha.

1 Like

In straight runnning speed, the strength of the Wight King as they are currently is such that they can outrun a horse (leg strength makes them much quicker because they run into a sort of sprint that makes the most of said strength, likewise they can jump over great distances).

Later they’ll be even quicker. Though in term of reflexes and attack speed there will always be one quicker than them because some of their strongest foes have speed as a main trait, like one of the templar champions.

1 Like

How long can the run though?

A Wright King making alliances? Filthy, disgusting, unthinkable, inconceivable, the utter moral depravity!

7 Likes

Yeah, you got it. No alliances shall pass, serve or die is a good policy for an undead overlord. It’s written into the book ‘Dark reigns for dummies’. XD

Undeads tend to have extreme stamina. Running at top speed for too long will drain their energy, but cruiser speed is manageable for days since they don’t need to eat, sleep, etc. They can just replenish their energy on the go should they need to.

9 Likes

New update today.

I finshed the questions and continued a bit further.

11 Likes

I need to check, especially to see if any of my suggestions made it… later, right now I’m exhausted (physically) and need to indulge my game addiction :blush:

2 Likes

Good luck with that. XD
I’m going to play For Honor until I get messages to tell me to fix things.

This was from the choice after finding out The Wight King was undead. I think it was “No. Impossible… It cannot be”
-I think that was what it is.

Sorry for sending this right when you were going to play For Honor I just thought you would like it ASAP.

1 Like

Ok. I knew there would be things to fix anyway.

It should be fixed now.

You know i think Frank Horrigan and i could do just fine…if you are wondering this is what frank horrigan looks like

and once again keep up the good work

2 Likes

Poor little deathclaw XD

That guy is so badass he wears only half of his power armor.

@bl00dragon

Am hey there’s an error when u ask Helena what she called u when ur asking her questions

1 Like

Try again. It should be fixed.

So, from seeing Helena’s reaction to asking about the people burried in the cemetery.
What will she do if the Wight King tries to reanimate/resurrect them?

1 Like

There’s two reasons why she is so hung up on what happened. One of those reasons, I will not reveal right now, the other is that a certain creature has already upset their rest.

I don’t know if I stated that rule before but an undead can almost never be raised twice.

1 Like

So they were already undead that died again?

1 Like