The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

Thats why you find things they want to gift to them to gain favor and then later trade with them

2 Likes

Um, I am the only cookie lord. Please refrain from such falsehoods.

Also, I think it’d be pretty funny to have an achievement after kicking down a certain amount of doors and to have characters comment on it. :joy:

That’s me though.

1 Like

Ah! A pretender! Let us decide the true cookie lord in the cookie arena!

Yep, easter eggs are to be created.

2 Likes

hope you won’t go too far with it though personally im getting tired of all the door references constantly plaguing this thread

2 Likes

When more material is available to us, I’m certain that we shall begin to speak of door kicking less often.

Until then, I suspect more jokes will be made.

1 Like

Yeah don’t worry. This is not a gama about doors or cookies. But when you’re writing something dark, it helps to include a measure of humor as well.

Though the door meme might be getting a bit overdone.

Try not spamming door messages people anymore people, or I’ll have to act before it gets too much out of hand.

2 Likes

I swear i did read handle instead of hand… Ok, i’ll stop.

3 Likes

We you say “in this book”, is that a refrence to the entire game concept, or a hint at possible book 2+?

I may just be reading too much into the wording. I just always get excited when COG have multiple book/arcs.

2 Likes

You’ll be very happy then.

I’ll announce it immediately, this is but the first story in this universe. And there’s several eras with more stories coming. And each eras have arcs.

I have a looooooooooooot of work to do. But even if it takes me thirty years, I’ll do the insane amount of projects I have designed.

10 Likes

May you live long and prosper then.

7 Likes

It’s update time!

A small update of almost 3000 with the first questions for Helena.
I’m going to finish it tommorow because I’ve only five hours of sleep left.

It should be bugless, but you never know with these damned bugs.

Tell me what you think about what’s already written. Particularly about Helena’s personality and reactions.

Probably a lot of grammar errors too, since it’s 4am.

13 Likes

By the way, I need to ask a mod to change the first post into a wiki post so that I can edit the title right?

Like just summoning Cecilia_Rosewood down from heaven(the dark bottomless pit every moderators comes from) and ask her to change it?

2 Likes

You mean the link is already updated? Sorry I got confused :confused:

1 Like

Sorry for being a bearer of bad news, but unfortunately it’s buggy (though there’s only one bug I’ve encountered).

1 Like

OK, I’m going to solve that soon.

The bug should be solved now.

1 Like

Good work @bl00dragon, i enjoyed reading what you have so far and cant wait till you finish it.

1 Like

Hello there!

I don’t know if anybody else encountered these bugs before me, but here are some screenshots about it.

This one when I encountered one of the bugs and tried to load one of my saved game.

1 Like

Try again, it should be fixed.

Are there any orcs or other races like dwarfs and elfs

1 Like