The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

“Any experience kicking down doors?”
“How old are you?”
“What’s the basics of magic?”
“What is a Wright?”
“What are Templars?”
“What are your strengths?”
“Why do you serve me?”

7 Likes

Enjoyed playing this, cant wait til you finish it.

2 Likes

Why does that sound like the Wight King is trying to get a date? XD

Why would you ask that?

I already have those.

4 Likes

Oh, I would let them kick down my door any day :wink:

3 Likes

Will the wight king can raise an undead dragon or others legendary beast?

4 Likes

I already answered that one. Yes, almost anything that was alive can be raised. With a varying cost depending on the creature’s power.

7 Likes

I have another question.Will the Wight king make contact with demons?

1 Like

Does that mean I can have an army of undead llamas?

5 Likes

on a power level how much stronger is the wight king in necromancy compared to a Typical necromancer?

and then how much stronger is he compared to a knight? Like on a scale of 1 to 10

1 Like

Just 10? I think you underestimate his power.

2 Likes

The demons and the undeads don’t exactly like each others, in fact, they had gone against each others every time a demonic invasion happened. The undead didn’t like a demonic portal opening in their backyard to steal their turf.

Yeah, though I guess their main use would be to make your foes lose their mind and quit their job because “I’m not paid enough for this shit.”

The Wight King is the best necromancer there is, for a reason that will be explained later. A gigantic piece of glowing flying stone is maybe linked to that

As for the difference in physical power between the Wight King and a regular human knight? It would be incredibly cruel to send even a hundred knights fully equipped with magical armors and weapons against the Wight King. At full power, the Wight King would need barely five second to kill them all barehanded. On a scale of 1 to 10, I’d say over 9000. Only templars would stand a chance. Nah, rather only templar champions would stand a chance, or all the adjudicators and the whole templar army under their command though even then, it would be an incredible stroke of luck. For the others, the difference in power is so overwhelming they have absolutely no chance of succeeding.

13 Likes

Oh, by the way.

The simplified templars hierarchy goes like that:

Saints
Champions - high templars
justicars - adjudicators
templar officers
templars

6 Likes

So basically the wight king is op from the beginning but doesn’t know how to control their power or who they are?

Also: ITS OVER 9000?!?!?!?!?

4 Likes

No, you’re much weaker at the start, you’ll regain strength with time. Your sleep has left you rusted.

1 Like

https://myanimelist.cdn-dena.com/s/common/uploaded_files/1453279557-0285330aad6bcafa317939f349a32f35.jpeg

4 Likes

“So… how do you like professional door kickers?”

6 Likes

An entire detachment of my Undead Army, completely specializing in door removal, destruction, and breaching.

They used to be gate keepers, but with my aggression towards all forms of doors, they were out of a job.

3 Likes

k well other than Templar champions there has to be some other LIVING race that could potentially match him in something other than dragons…right?

1 Like

Of course, it would be dumb if it wasn’t the case.

But beside the templars and undeads, Arkadia have few people capable of going agaisnt the Wight King.

3 Likes

Im sorry if it sound like im telling you how do your story i dont mean that by any means

1 Like