The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

We do not need to be Ermac, while power sounds nice, I don’t want multiple personalities…

Let me guess… A cannon!

3 Likes

Yep, plus if I didn’t spend time nerfing my characters’ powers, nothing would make sense anymore.

A cannon that fires doors.

1 Like

Are you trying to completly distract my MC? I’d be to busy kinging doors to rebuild my empire.

Second in command: troops remove all the doors from the castle so The Wight king can do important things
MC: not paying attention running around kicking in doors across the castle
Second in command:…where did you get this addiction?

3 Likes

“Shut up Jerry! I told you we want the castle black, not green! Sara, we’ve already decided that we want to date Elizibeth not the white knight! And for the last time SHUT UP GARLAND!”

Made of souls! No… even better… Mahogany…

“It’s something inborn, from the moment I was a babe, I felt a fierce burning desire to destroy doors. My family raised me to control my hate. Much good that did. At only five years old, my mother was crushed by a door… from then on I indulged whole in my hatred without an ounce of remorse, those filthy doors, how dare they exists! Sorry I’m am getting ahead of myself. So anyway, doors were involved with many tragedies throughout my life, not content with mother, they took the rest of my family a few years later when I was turning eight years old. An inn they were staying in had caught fire, and my family couldn’t escape, as a door blocked them! I could hear their screams from outside… There have been many times through this life and my last where I have seen people wronged by doors, I am a shining beacon of justice, to smite all doors, as they deserve, those loathsome creatures. Destroying a door is the best feeling in the world for me, there is no way to describe the utter bliss I feel when I see splinters flying.”

10 Likes

XD
I will neither comfirm nor deny the fact that a real design discussion for the Wight King would probably be like that.

4 Likes

XD I love the forums :joy_cat:

1 Like

this is now part of my extended head cannon

5 Likes

And let us not forget the many breeds of doors: trap door, Swinging Door, garage door, revolving door, Dumbledore, French door, draw bridge, door disguised to hide a secret passage… it’s really truly shocking how much doors have permeated our daily life.

Is it any coincidence that in Lord of the Rings the most evil place in the entire world was called Mordor. MORE+DOOR. The signs are there

We can’t go bashing down doors like any old common Thug, we are a professional with specialized equipment, releasing our Rage with a focused precision.

1 Like

CAN WE MAKE A TORTURE DEVICE WHERE WE SLAM FINGERS AND TOES IN DOORS?

A sense of poetic justice

I’m sorry for the delay, I’ve had a small episode of writer block but it’s over now. I’m still working on the update though progress have been slow. I won’t give you a precise date but I’ll update the game as soon as I’ve created enough content.

5 Likes

Why did I lose my ‘regular’ title by the way? That’s annoying.

1 Like

over a 100 day period
must have visited at least 50% of days
must have replied to at least 10 different topics
of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
must not have been suspended
Found that buried in the forums

2 Likes

So, because I don’t have the time anymore to be everywhere on the forum, firing answers like a gatling I can’t edit my own posts more than a certain number of times anymore? :expressionless:

3 Likes

If you have a moderator turn your first post into a wiki post you could edit it as many times as you want.

2 Likes

I must say, this WIP got me screaming “Eu sunt Dracul!” throughout the duration of the story, I don’t know why, but it’s just felt appropriate…

1 Like

Can’t blame you, Lords of shadow’s Dracula is awesome, and some scenes are similar when I think about it. :smirk:

2 Likes

Oh? So does that means that this game is somewhat inspired by it? It’s definitely NOT a bad thing mind you, I was just being curious.

1 Like

I have a lot of inspirations, because I played, read and seen so many things, that all comes into the form of inspiration. And I really liked Dracula, I can probably add him to the count of inspirations for the Wight King as a character with Darth Vader, the Lich King and Sauron.

2 Likes

Sold, I’m in, I will now proceed to stalk this WIP like a hawk.

4 Likes

Welcome to the party latecomer, take a seat and enjoy your ride in the Wight Train.

2 Likes