The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

… Yes.

You’ll learn about the three aspects later. It’s not a classic class triangle. It represents how powerful you are in each aspect of your power as the Wight King.

TT_TT damn it i wanted to know how to build my character for maximum magic power

1 Like

Axys.

Magnus Lex is the hardest to explain, I don’t want to do that now, you need to know some things about the Wight King first.

By the way, in-game description:

Axys: The aspect of power representing the unearthly abilities, to manipulate chaos and its energies.

Did you not understand what I meant?

ok i’ll wait then (sniffles)

1 Like

Well, I can’t just spoil you things before they happen.

Imagine that I told you that ****** is ***** (kudos to the that can guess what I’m talking about). The revelations would have no impact.

Also, for those who read the lore about magic and the mages. SInce it’s pretty complicated stuff, you should ask if you have a doubt.

Nope, just lore.

Damn that voice is too… EXTRA T H I C C even for me. I shall send my ASSassins to ASSassinate that foolish artist!

yes yes i see this gives me a lot of insight

4 Likes

You see my character in now the blessed one of Nurgle :grin:! but after playing the demo again its moving on good pace still one of my 2 favorite Wips out ones out here

1 Like

Hey quick question in the game when you resurrect some creatures or guys can you upgrade or modify them?

1 Like

Not yet. Later on, you will be able enhance your army as a whole in different ways depending on your stats. Maybe you’ll be able to improve each kind of undead you have under your command.

As for unique undeads that you’ll raise, they’ll mostly upgrade themselves, but some will probably change depending on your input. Cassius is one of the best example.

For example, at one point you will be given the option to create abominations if you’ve increased the aspect Axys enough, and it will give your army a huge boost and create a specific NPC that wouldn’t appear otherwise.

3 Likes

Also speaking about cassius he tries to talk will we be able to create him magical vocal cords or just kill a guy and slap that guys cord on to him?

Not much use without lungs. :3

You’ll see, no need for that.

good point but still magic and…[quote=“bl00dragon, post:1362, topic:21293”]
Also speaking about cassius he tries to talk will we be able to create him magical vocal cords

You’ll see, no need for that.
[/quote]

whatever your talking about im on board

1 Like

I Love This Game So Much Already But I Have A Few Questions About The Necromancy And My Undead Army.

1st Question: Will there be ranks in my army to differentiate my strongest and smartest warriors from the cannon fodder?

2nd Question: If there is ranks when my undead move up in the ranks can i give them a reward like better armor or better weapons?

3rd Question: Can i upgrade my keep like if there are a certain number of hours per day and i get to choose what i do with them like Raiding or Raising more undead warriors can i upgrade my Keep like extra defences or undead patrols?

2 Likes

In undead armies, and in most armies in this universe actually, rank is decided by power and ingenuity. For example, a wraith will automatically be higher ranked than a ghost. Whether you’re more of a warrior or a commander will decide if you’ll climb the ranks as champion or as a general, each path giving different advantages. Champions recieve the best equipment and powerful relics to help them in battle, while generals recieve greater responsibilities in the army, are more trusted, have the right to command higher ranked soldiers, have the right to use support relics (like the banners used by the Meidian legions, each possessing their own power) etc.

In practice however, there’s a caste system. For example, a regular zombie will never be able to move further than a simple soldier, while a dullahan will automatically be part of the high ranked.

There is not so much micro-management, if it was a regular game you probably could, but in this game, officers are automatically given better equipment, you’ll only have to care about improving the main characters.

You’ll be able to build upgrades for the keep later.

2 Likes

if we look humanish can we infiltrate human kingdoms or do we have an automatic tell showing that we are undead?

1 Like

Only paladins, clerics and priests are able to feel when undead are close, this ability is disturbed by the very unique aura of the Wight King, they will feel a great disturbance but will never be able to clearly pinpoint it. Only the more powerful lightwielders will be able to immediately identify the Wight King, and only at close range.

The Wight King could hide for some time, but at one point their own presence would betray them.

3 Likes

Or you know if they tripped and mad a huge crater?. Or maybe applied to much force when opening a door and sends it flying?

2 Likes