The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

Most plate armors or equivalent looked derpy and awkward. XD

That one is one of the best I’ve seen(visually at least).

2 Likes

It could be the protection for the underarms (the two disks) or perhaps the plumage at the helm. The plumage, I’d change to a classic helm like in @bl00dragon’s picture… but the underarm protection you really should keep :wink:

I like some of the formal Japanese lacquer armor sets I’ve seen but some seem “off” in my eyes as well. I’ve never liked pole arms, western or eastern. lol.

The plumaged definitely is a big part and I can see why he underarm plates are necessary…But idk, I’ll take getting stab in my armpits over having nipple plates still. I like some polearms, they’re good answers to cavalry. Although I can see your point, there are some Asian (mostly Chinese) polearms that looks so stupid you think a 5 years old designed them

New update!

Some stuff was added, and some revisions. The next update will be revisions of things already written.
(Still some typos that I forgot to correct, gonna take care of that along with the revisions.)

18 Likes

nice. I hope we can enhance cassius(level him up).

2 Likes

Hey, just coming by to say that I’m back from the place of the foreign part of my family. I didn’t have the time to write much there, but I’m continuing revisions.

And I wanted to ask something. I’ve mentioned before that I wanted to change the name of the country named Blitzlandhe(because it’s crappy), and I think I found a new, better name. So here’s a poll (if you like neither, feel free to input your own name):

Which name do you prefer?

• Blitzlandhe
  • Kriegsgard
  • Kriegslandhe

0 voters

Kriegslandhe would work as well.

2 Likes

It does sounds good. :3
I added it.

3 Likes

Just finished the demo what you made so far looks very promising.

1 Like

I finally found a marching/war song for my Wight Queen.

I really enjoy the female vocals in this song.

5 Likes

Well hello there, I’m currently trying your demo, the story is interesting so far.
There are a few typos but nothing too disturbing (and too lazy right now to do anything more than just mentioning it - and its 11pm, so yeah, a bit too sleepy)

So anyway the main reason I’m answering to the topic on the go is an error box with my Wight King. It might have already been mentioned (And I honestly don’t want to check every previous message) but just in case I thought i’d let you know.

“chapter2 line 167: increasing indent not allowed, expected 1 was 2”

It appeared after I awakened the Fortress and asked Helena how she called me. I guess if it is needed I can retrace the different decisions, but I mostly went toward finesse and compassion.

1 Like

Just when I think there’s no error left, one suddenly pops out, hidden behind the bushes all this time. I’m going to see to it.

(BTW, it seems to be a common bug for no reason at all, I think I heard about some trouble with Dashindon and that you have to open the game into a private window or something.)

I really don’t think that bug comes from my code. I mean, it’s not the first time this has been reported and fixed, I never stumbled onto that bug while testing and look at this:

There’s nothing wrong with the indent, since a long time.

Sneakily adds song to favorite list

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s a pretty good song.
It could indeed fit to the undead army.

1 Like

I should be sleeping, but as I saw your comment, I tried in a private window and that does work indeed.
Still weird though.

1 Like

I found this song and I think it’s perfect for this game [and partly for my wight king]

3 Likes

Hey, just coming by to tell you people that I made a small update. There’s no new content aside from lore.

I added an entry to the still unfinished lorebook that you can find in the stat screen. This update brings lore on magic and magic users.

It is still an early version, that I made in a state of sleep deprivation. Meaning there’ll be typos, and things that could be phrased later. I’m going to improve that tommorow.

By the way, from now on, I’ll try to remember to put every bit of lore that I tell you into the lorebook. So if you have a question about the lore, you should be able to find it there. (It’s mostly empty for now though.)

5 Likes

Not sure if anyone asked this before, but are there creatures beside humans in this world? Things like goblins, ogre, trolls, etc…

so im bit confused i read what the stats where for but dont know if i got it right but is is like (1: Bellum is warrior skill)
(2: Magnus lex is magic skill) and (3: Axys is agility skill)? did i get it right? also about the information about magic users are we gonna get to choose one of these paths or are they just so we know about our enemy.